The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

Once something is on the internet, it' never really gone.  This guy will live with this for the rest of his short life   :-D
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

BigEd76

L.T. is the latest football player to join "Dancing with the Stars"

hbionic

lol.... :50 secs in is my favorite.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

Burress has been sued 9 times since 2000 per PFT (alert readers can glean a hint of this from the link).

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/02/09/burress-sued-nine-times-since-2000/

Diomedes

Quote from: Eagaholic on February 09, 2009, 08:00:49 PMalert readers can glean a hint of this from the link

<Diomedes pats himself on the back>
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Bernard, Boley Set To Visit Giants
Friday, February 27, 2009
Posted By RealScouts 10:13 AM
The New York Giants are busy trying to add free-agent help to their defense. According to the Newark Star-Ledger, the team is entertaining both tackle Rocky Bernard (Seahawks) and outside linebacker Michael Boley (Falcons) on Friday.

The Giants were thought to be players for former Raven Bart Scott, but he is set to sign with the crosstown New York Jets. The team couldn't quite fill the hole left by Kawika Mitchell's departure last season.

With starting defensive tackles Barry Cofield and Fred Robbins both coming off knee surgery, Bernard has been targeted as a depth player and contributor on the inside pass rush.

--Vinnie Iyer

reese125

If I were the Eagles I would be making a hard run for Ward as the complimentary back they are supposedly looking for

Seemed to me that he worked hard for his yards last year and thats exactly what the Eagles need--not to mention has some nice quickness through the holes

PhillyPhreak54

Lions and Bengals are going after him so far

Eagaholic

I'd like to see Ward signed too. His yards per carry dropped off when Jacobs was out and his carries increased so maybe some teams will shy away from having him as the primary back.

BigEd76

Boley to the Giants....5/$25M

Feva

Boley's terrible.  He lost his starting spot because he can't cover for shtein.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

They signed a guy who lost his job last season to a 25 million dollar deal with 10 million guaranteed?

Wow

PhillyPhreak54

Chris Canty and Rocky Bernard are visiting too.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol i always knew you get your news from easy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.