The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

BigEd76

Feva

They really captured his "retarded and proud of it" look beautifully...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

DH

Plaxico suspended 2 weeks (one game)...

Hopefully this turns Owens-like ugly..

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

And it's not even Mother's Day

DH

Bad day for the Giants...Dick Lynch, former player and color commentator for the past bunch of years on WFAN died at 72.

His son was actually killed in the WTC attacks...

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteREPORT: BURRESS HAD PAST DOMESTIC DISPUTES
UNKNOWN IF SUMMER INCIDENTS RELATED TO SUSPENSION

Post Staff Report
Last updated: 7:56 pm
September 24, 2008

Northjersey.com reports tonight that "Totowa (N.J.) police responded to two domestic disturbance calls at Giants receiver Plaxico Burress's home the past few months," borough police confirmed.

The Web site for The Record of Hackensack says, "It could not be determined whether the incidents had anything to do with Burress' suspension by the Giants today ..."

The Web site reports that the incidents occured on June 2 and Aug. 19. It says restraining orders were issued but then overturned in state court.

Pat Hanlon, a spokesman for the Giants, told reporter Ed Beeson the team will "not comment on a player's personal life."

Burress was suspended today for two weeks after missing a film session Monday and failing to contact the team. His agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said the absence was caused by a family emergency and that Burress would appeal the suspension, which would cost him almost $235,000 in salary and cause him to miss a game Oct. 5.

NORTHJERSEY.COM story

The BIGSTUD

http://deadspin.com/5055403/seahawks-message-board-poster-succeeds-in-creating-rivalry-with-the-giants-fails-as-human

Seahawks board fuels the rivalry with certain message board posts.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I believe I've seen similar topics like that before. Can't remember where though.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

QuoteQ: How many Giants fans died in 9/11?
A: Who the F cares?

haha im terrible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

QuoteQ: What was the last thing going through Mr. Jones' head when he was working on the World Trade Center's 90th floor?
A: The 91st floor.

Q: What is the New York City Fire Department's favorite song?
A: "It's Raining Men"

"It's a bird!"
"It's a plane!"
"It's.... Oh shtein, it IS a plane!"

I'm sorry... but those are farging hilarious!  :-D

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteBURRESS SUSPENSION CAPPED A STRING OF FINES
Posted by Mike Florio on September 28, 2008, 12:46 p.m.

When Giants receiver Plaxico Burress was slapped with a two-week suspension, our immediate reaction was that it couldn't have been a first offense.

We later heard that it wasn't, and that Burress had been AWOL in the past during his time with the team.

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that Burress had been fined on 40 to 50 occasions in three-plus years with the Giants.  This year alone, Burress already has drawn ten fines.

shorebird

The Giants are geting ready to eat it 34-14

shorebird

Wow. Losses for every division opponent this week to a win for the Eagles.

shorebird

Think about that shtein, DAMN!!