The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 08, 2008, 02:58:57 PM
Spagnuolo to interview with the Falcons

EAGLES SOUTH

Maybe they'll trade a 2nd-rd pick for Kolb

on wip this monring they had a local atlanta radio host on and he said that heckert all but has the job...that these last three interviews are formalities...he went on to say that arthur blank basically worships jeffery lurie joe banner and andy reid and would give his left arm to be the eagles
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Cerevant

An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 08, 2008, 03:07:14 PM
on wip this monring they had a local atlanta radio host on and he said that heckert all but has the job...that these last three interviews are formalities...he went on to say that arthur blank basically worships jeffery lurie joe banner and andy reid and would give his left arm to be the eagles

Let him hire all of them, then!

BigEd76

Hey, if they're into this rebuilding thing, Kolb + McFadden is a decent start...

BigEd76

good job today  :yay

Go Packers.

PhillyPhreak54

I still cant figure out how they won this game;

Burress with 1 catch

No Shockey

A secondary made up of guys who should be stocking shelves at the grocery store

Nothing much from Bradshaw and Jacobs

Spagnuolo was literally praying on the sideline on that last drive

Gene

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 13, 2008, 08:16:32 PM

Easily answered.......

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

shorebird

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 13, 2008, 08:16:32 PM

Burress with 1 catch

No Shockey

A secondary made up of guys who should be stocking shelves at the grocery store

Nothing much from Bradshaw and Jacobs

Big change from the last couple of games. They only gave Bradshaw the ball 6 times for 34 yds. Thats still over 5.5 yds. a carry. They need to get that man the ball more. He's a playmaker.

Seabiscuit36

Osi likes to shtein on girls

They might be in the SB but this is hilarious
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagaholic

his last name literally translates to 'human urinal'

MDS

Great story. farg New York.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

This Giants team barely beat the Eagles twice this season, but both the Eagles and Giants gave the Patriots all they could handle.

Frankly, I don't care who wins the Super Bowl now.  Ruining perfection is fun, and the Giants winning would mean Eli is untouchable (and unstoppable!) for years.  But then, the Giants would have won the farging Super Bowl.

Father Demon

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 21, 2008, 07:20:05 AM
Frankly, I don't care who wins the Super Bowl now.  Ruining perfection is fun, and the Giants winning would mean Eli is untouchable (and unstoppable!) for years.  But then, the Giants would have won the farging Super Bowl.

Perfectly stated.

farging Super Bowl.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

BigEd76

Quote from: shorebird on June 03, 2007, 12:06:06 PM
oh my

QuoteGIANTS -- Despite winning just two of their final six games, the Giants, at 8-8, were a playoff team last year.

That's not going to happen again this year. The team made some minor moves to fix its many problems, but those Band-Aids are not going to stop all the internal bleeding.

It starts with lame duck head coach Tom Coughlin, who figures to be in his final season.

Tiki Barber, the heart of the offense, is gone and Reuben Droughns is hardly a suitable replacement. It also doesn't help that wide receiver Plaxico Burress and tight end Jeremy Shockey show up to camps if and when they feel like it.

Defensively, the team's back seven remains a problem, and other than first-round pick Aaron Ross, the team did little to make it better.

While next year could be a bad one, there is hope for the Giants. Their best offseason move was the hiring of personnel man Marc Ross, who will be GM Jerry Reese's top assistant. Ross knows talent as well as anyone in the league, so in time the team will be back.

Mark Eckel, ladies and gentlemen