The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

they could have allah himself come down build bless and name the stadium mecca and it still wouldnt change the fact that loser new york fans gotta share their digs with another team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

dis12

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 05, 2007, 08:45:20 PM
they could have allah himself come down build bless and name the stadium mecca and it still wouldnt change the fact that loser new york fans gotta share their digs with another team
no to mention, can't even get a "new york" stadium actually in new york.   
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Magical_Retard

Quote from: dis12 on September 05, 2007, 05:21:29 PM
check out the artists version of the Giants/Jets new home.  Outside looks like a car radiator.
http://68.72.70.73/giants/

i like how in that one mock pick of the front of the stadium where the fans are walking in...the cars parked are all benzes and BMWs.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Rome

Not many black folks in that shot.

Magical_Retard

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 06, 2007, 01:07:31 PM

thats the shot im talking about.

and by not many you mean none right?
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: Magical_Retard on September 06, 2007, 01:02:21 PM
i like how in that one mock pick of the front of the stadium where the fans are walking in...the cars parked are all benzes and BMWs.

those are the giant wine and cheesers from connecticut
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

It's funny how all the Jets fans look like farging slobs, though, isn't it?

:-D

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 06, 2007, 01:32:16 PM
It's funny how all the New York fans look like farging slobs, though, isn't it?

:-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Feva

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 06, 2007, 01:07:31 PM

If you squint real hard and turn your head to the side... the lady in the tree's shadow looks kinda black.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Father Demon

Quote from: EagleFeva on September 06, 2007, 01:58:46 PM
If you squint real hard and turn your head to the side... the lady in the tree's shadow looks kinda black.

Condoleezza Rice?
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Rome

MDS

There's a brother in Strahan jersey down in the right side.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 06, 2007, 01:07:31 PMNot many black folks in that shot.

You ever been to an NFL game?  Not many black folk there...not in Philly and not in NY, that's for sure.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Everyone knows when you do a picture like this there has to be a specific set of people. Light-skinned black chick with crazy hair. Asian kid. White chick. Man with a thick mustache, flannel shirt, and hard hat.

The man. The myth. The legend.