The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

QuoteSad to say, but this man had the most successful Sunday of anyone wearing a Giants jersey.

Lol

Tomahawk

Quote from: smeags on November 15, 2017, 09:07:00 AM
poor guy loses his shoe and he gets treated like that ?

It's because the shoe is black

smeags

sneaker oppression is a new low.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

QB Eagles

Someone explain to me why they are starting Geno Smith. It's not like he is their QB of the future or someone they need to evaluate for the starting job. Eli is not good, but a move still needs to make some sense.

The closest I can get to an answer is that Ben McAdoo is a horrifically bad head coach.

General_Failure

Good news, you got the right answer.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

I'm sure Giants fans are looking forward to Geno magic:

EJ72

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 28, 2017, 05:42:45 PM
Someone explain to me why they are starting Geno Smith. It's not like he is their QB of the future or someone they need to evaluate for the starting job. Eli is not good, but a move still needs to make some sense.

The closest I can get to an answer is that Ben McAdoo is a horrifically bad head coach.

I've read suggestions that this decision goes all the way to Mara. Maybe the Giants are tanking the season to ensure they can draft Josh Rosen or trade down a little to pick a different QB like Darnold, maybe somebody else.

It's pretty clear that even if Eli is the starter next year, he'll be on the way out. He'll be 37 soon so it's time for them to look to the future. Oh and maybe McAdoo is a horrifically bad coach, too.  ;D

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: EJ72 on November 29, 2017, 03:05:44 AM

It's pretty clear that even if Eli is the starter next year, he'll be on the way out. He'll be 37 soon so it's time for them to look to the future. Oh and maybe McAdoo is a horrifically bad coach, too.  ;D

You think Garrett gets canned soon? It's been 8 seasons. That's an eternity in the NFL, especially for a coach with only one playoff win.

Sidenote: Never knew Garrett was from Abington.

MDS

the only thing i can come up with is the mcadoo/mara was desperate to move on from eli and this is what they came up with

its monumentally stupid pr wise and makes zero sense football wise.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Their year is over and there's no heir apparent who needs seasoning.  Sitting Eli is a slap in the face after almost 15 years of service.   Oh and two goddamn Super Bowl wins. 

ice grillin you

daddys boy gazillionaire doesnt get to play this week.....cry me a river
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Eli is clearly one of the most overrated, lucky QBs of all time. The fact that he could make the HOF is horrible to me. That said, this is a ridiculously zesty way to treat a QB that won two championships for the franchise. More than that, he would give the Giants even a glimmer of hope of beating the Cowboys...and I'd love to see the Cowboys lose. Bullshtein move.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 29, 2017, 09:28:01 AM
daddys boy gazillionaire doesnt get to play this week.....cry me a river

If this was a taterskin player you'd be screaming like a stuck pig.