The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Josh Brown about to be unemployed - or should be.

NFL security had to intervene at the pro bowl hotel a couple years ago to protect his wife from him

Eli gonna walk up to him and say "no more"?

ice grillin you

was just reading that other than jacksonville who doesnt really count cause they go to london and also because they are jacksonville that the giants travel more than any team in the eastern half of the united states next season
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

They're also up against a higher than average number of teams coming off a bye, if I recall.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Over the last 10 seasons fewer than 50% of the teams have a wining record coming off the bye. It's an overrated concept.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 21, 2017, 03:38:56 PM
Over the last 10 seasons fewer than 50% of the teams have a wining record coming off the bye. It's an overrated concept.

Probably, but Reid won like 13 in a row after the bye so Eagles fans probably put more emphasis on it because it used to be a fairly reliable thing.

Rome

I remember thinking the Eagles were a shoo-in to beat the Patriots because of the bye week. 

I believed in the Easter bunny then too.   

QB Eagles

DRC was suspended indefinitely today after a meeting with McAdoo. Dysfunction is suddenly exploding in this franchise under McAdoo, who may not be long for his job.

Just a glorious sports day for the Eagles and all the teams we hate.

Rome

I forget the specifics but didn't he have a somewhat related issue in Philly? 

Diomedes

I forget the specifics but doesn't he have like ten kids?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

We haven't done enough kicking the Giants while they're down. Let's maximize the enjoyment of this season.

Two Giants: McAdoo has lost support of team

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 09, 2017, 03:57:00 PM
We haven't done enough kicking the Giants while they're down. Let's maximize the enjoyment of this season.

Two Giants: McAdoo has lost support of team

I didn't click on the link but anyone who saw the game last week vs the Rams could tell the entire team completely gave up. I'll be surprised if he makes it through the season.

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

smeags

poor guy loses his shoe and he gets treated like that ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it