The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Yeah, no reason for New Jersey to feel left out.  farg the Giants too.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

this is my most hated rival

1. taterskins
2. chris webber
4. gary heidnick
5. giants
6. stewed tomatos
7. cowboys
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 21, 2007, 07:54:53 AM
this is my most hated rival

1. taterskins
2. chris webber
4. gary heidnick(Why Gary, he was such a smart crazy man)
5. giants
6. stewed tomatos
7. cowboys

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

last year i had to go to a jobsite in Jersey City the Monday after the Eagles blew game 2 last year.  i had been there the previous thursday talking shtein with some guys, needless to say, i didn't have much to say that Monday and i caught a verbal beating.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Seabiscuit36

I'll probably catch heat for this, but i have the most respect for Giants fans over the other waterheads in the East.  Giants fans for the most part have a good understanding of their team and other teams.  Cowboys fans are just plain idiots who worship a symbol.  Skins fans go without saying, Praise Gibbs.  All of the Giants fans i know actually watch other teams play, and for the most part have a realistic view of their team. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Appalling.

im not a sheep

i dont hate teams because "its in our blood" or "every eagle fan has to hate the cowboys"

"as an eagle fan the first words one learns are not mommy and daddy....its dallas sucks"

kill yourself

Rome

Seabiscuit36

I hate the Cowboys the most.  That pretty much stems from being in grade school in the early 90's and having kids talk trash wearing their Cowboys Starter jackets.  Those kids were always the redhaired/freckle faced bitches that i had no problem beating the crap out of.  The hatred was lost between them and myself in the Dave Campo years because they had become comical.  Getting TO does fire it up though, and the fact that the cockroaches all came out of hiding 3 years ago. 

ice grillin you

I'll probably catch heat for this, but i have the most respect for Giants fans over the other waterheads in the East.  Giants fans for the most part have a good understanding of their team and other teams.  Cowboys fans are just plain idiots who worship a symbol.  Skins fans go without saying, Praise Gibbs.  All of the Giants fans i know actually watch other teams play, and for the most part have a realistic view of their team.  

thats cause giant fans arent new york city sickos like jet fans...for the most part they are wine and cheesers from north jersey and connecticut

i hate the mets yankees knicks and rangers far worse than the giants

and ive said this before and ill say it again
imagine ES is not a message board
but an actual metropilitan area
now close your eyes and imagine living in it

ice grillin you

cowboys are irrelevant to me...they are in texas for starters where they have weak fan support...and the rest of their fans are bandwagoneers....i know most people despise bandwagon fans but for me they evoke nothing out of me....they dont even register on my radar as to give them any attention or anger would be to validate them as real fans

Seabiscuit36

haha...  I live at the tip of that crap IGY, its scary up here.  Giants fans are the closest thing to Eagles fans. especially in this division. 

ice grillin you

Giants fans are the closest thing to Eagles fans. especially in this division

i would agree....but they still arent close to eagle fans and there isnt much competition in the division for that title

jets fans = eagle fans

Rome

You sound like a person who is in the middle of a profound homosexual panic, IGY.  Stop loathing yourself, lashing out at others, and embrace your inner Cowboys fan and move on.

I certainly won't think any less of you than I already do.  I doubt anyone else here will either.

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 21, 2007, 08:48:20 AM

i hate the mets yankees knicks and rangers far worse than the giants

i hear that...which is why i don't understand how some people can root for the Eagles, and then the Mets (Feva, Die-Hard).  i can't imagine any scenario where i could ever root for a new york team, ever.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.