Best Football Day of the Year?

Started by SunMo, April 24, 2007, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite football day of the year?

Draft Day
11 (57.9%)
Superbowl (non-Eagles)
0 (0%)
Opening Night Game
6 (31.6%)
Fantasy Draft Day
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

rjs246

Opening Night Game
Fantasy Draft Day
Superbowl (non-Eagles)
Draft Day
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

QB Eagles

This year it's fantasy draft day for me. It's the beginning of the 27th year of my money league (meaning it's older than I am) and I return to it as defending champion. I can't wait until I get drunk with all those old guys and hurl sexual insults around the room all night again. When they hurl shtein back, all I gotta do is lift the trophy and point out that I screw girls 40 years younger than their wives.

Opening night is right up there next to it. The true beginning of the 5 month NFL football orgy.

Draft day for me this year is rather farged because I got some big thing at work on Monday I'll have to spend all weekend preparing for. :boom I'll be limited to a couple beers and checking in on CF every 2 hours or so to bitch about the Eagles' picks.

As for the Super Bowl, the enjoyment from that can vary bigtime. For instance, if the Chargers win in a close, exciting game, I'd be significantly more happy than if the taterskins win in a blowout.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on April 24, 2007, 06:03:16 PM
i'm a fan of their whole catalog.

Well done - taking the "Office Space" theme and rolling with it.  Gold star.

SunMo

i thought he was going American Psycho with it

ice grillin you

This year it's fantasy draft day for me. It's the beginning of the 27th year of my money league (meaning it's older than I am) and I return to it as defending champion. I can't wait until I get drunk with all those old guys and hurl sexual insults around the room all night again. When they hurl shtein back, all I gotta do is lift the trophy and point out that I screw girls 40 years younger than their wives.

Opening night is right up there next to it. The true beginning of the 5 month NFL football orgy.

Draft day for me this year is rather farged because I got some big thing at work on Monday I'll have to spend all weekend preparing for.  I'll be limited to a couple beers and checking in on CF every 2 hours or so to bitch about the Eagles' picks.

As for the Super Bowl, the enjoyment from that can vary bigtime. For instance, if the Chargers win in a close, exciting game, I'd be significantly more happy than if the taterskins win in a blowout.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Eagles Home Opener
Draft Day
Fantasy Draft
Superbowl

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles first game
Draft Day

Those are 1a and 1b - I love draft day.

SunMo

that's why the Eagles first game isn't a choice...that pretty much trumps everything, including wedding anniversaries and the such

ice grillin you

draft day > eagles road opener
eagles home opener > draft day

SunMo

ice grillin you

yeah that texans game last year was good times

SunMo

Yeah,  it was.  Thanks for seeing it my way.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm seriously unexcited about tomorrow.