Only 223 days until kickoff...

Started by DH, January 15, 2007, 10:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I can't think of a better place for me to drink bourbon and coke than on Bourbon St. 

In. 

dis12

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 16, 2007, 12:29:28 PM
If you get a package together again, count me in, IGY.
you know I'm in....someone needs to be the drunk picker upper/fight stopper/cop negotiator...all while shtein-faced.

plus, my hand grenade glass is empty...again!
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Quasimoto

Ive never been further West than Tennessee :(

MDS

Can we play in New Orleans in 2008? I will be 20 next football season. farg.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahhahaha. You simpleton farg.

The filthy street doesn't have a bouncer or a guy checking IDs. What it DOES have is dozens upon dozens of vendors willing to sell beer to anyone over the age of 8.

They don't give a shtein. I partied there in college several times before I was 21. Christ. Sack up.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Susquehanna Birder

And from what I've heard, they stand at the doors of their establishments and practically beg people to come in and check out the bacchanalia.

MDS

Did rjs tell me to sack up? Is that supposed to be some kind of Neil Patrick Harris reference?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

It wasn't a joke. That sounds like something he says on How I Met Your Mother, a metro show I'm sure you watch religiously.

rjs246

Yes, well you know how I love television. Your grade just got lowered. Now strap on a pair and do some underaged drinking. Nancy.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Don't worry about it, sport. You don't want to admit your love of NPH to a bunch of message board losers, great. But I'm not buying it.

rjs246

It's true, I heart Doogie.

You're so good at teh gay internets insults!

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty