Only 223 days until kickoff...

Started by DH, January 15, 2007, 10:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

farg farg fargity farging farg

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

home
was
nyg
dal
chi
det
buff
mia
sea

away
was
nyg
dal
gb
minn
new eng
nyj
new orl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The only roadie worth considering is New Orleans.  Jesus - talk about a zesty slate of road games.

:boo

MDS

jets game isnt much of a trip, but tickets for that one might be easy to get. unless they do the same thing as the giants and dont sell individual tickets.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

jets tickets are much more difficult to get than giants

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 16, 2007, 11:38:23 AM
The only roadie worth considering is New Orleans.  Jesus - talk about a zesty slate of road games.

:boo

GB would be a good roadie simply for the sake of attending a game at Lambeau.  NE would be good because you can get wicked pissed in Boston.  Plus, I think it'd be fun to steal rjs' car.  He likes that. 

Of course, it also depends on the time of year the games are scheduled as well.  GB/NE in December would blow.  Minnesota is somewhat irrelevant since they play in a dome. 

Wingspan

[biged76]this is gonna be the 5th year in a row playing the packers[/biged76]
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

Rome

If you get a package together again, count me in, IGY.

ice grillin you

tickets are gonna be much more difficult to get in quantity....espcially if they make/win the superbowl...but ill let everyone know

rjs246

Not that I need to say it, but I'm in too of course. I enjoy deleting entire days of my life from memory.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Susquehanna Birder

I'm thinking about it. The boy will be in school, and I'm sure the wife will be okay with me going to NO.   :paranoid