Ticket for Sunday

Started by DH, January 02, 2007, 02:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Looking for 1 or 2 more for a good buddy of mine. Free beer, wings and cheesesteaks for whoever helps me out...:yay

Diomedes

You'll give me free beer wings and cheesesteaks even if I don't help out, and you'll like it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

You'll get Natty Ice and like it.

DH

Got my ticket.

Thanks for the help, slackers.

sharpie

Quote from: Die-Hard on January 02, 2007, 02:07:03 PM
Looking for 1 or 2 more for a good buddy of mine. Free beer, wings and cheesesteaks for whoever helps me out...:yay

I'll be helping myself  ;D
Section 203

BlueHeart

Quote from: Die-Hard on January 05, 2007, 09:11:13 AM
Got my ticket.

Thanks for the help, slackers.

You should've called. I ended up having one.
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

Diomedes

Hopefully, you brought a Giants fan to provide the much needed shoulder to cry on..
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BlueHeart

I brought 2 and picked one up in the lot.

Thank you for your concern, ma bitch.

Diomedes

No problem.   A loser's got to have some support for his crying, afterall.

Also, my sig may be yours for another couple weeks, but I'll remind you that Geo was the only one to make a real sonnet, rather than the cheapo version you so charitably got credit for...

And also that the Giants farging suck, Eli is a bust, and you root for the likes of Shockey and Plaxico.  I'll say that again, because I think it's hilarious:  You root for Jeremy Shockey and Plaxico Burress.  Ha!

SunMo

10,000 posts for Dio!!111111!!!

i got you something...

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BlueHeart

Damn, bro. Maybe you should find yourself some friends to comfort you. Whine much?

You can pop Geo in there now. My bitch needs to be a little tougher and you just ain't cutting it, Mary.

Diomedes

A Giants fan talking about toughness, now that's funny.  I'm your bitch for a little while longer, and you'll like it, loser.

SunMo

Giants fans were abused in the parking lot, it was funny.

the best was one guy, by himself, who kept getting food thrown on him.  he'd come back, ask who did it, the person would identify themselves, he would do nothing, walk away, get hit with food again and repeat the whole deal.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

I got him something better:

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phattymatty

Quote from: SunMo on January 08, 2007, 11:47:17 AM
Giants fans were abused in the parking lot, it was funny.

the best was one guy, by himself, who kept getting food thrown on him.  he'd come back, ask who did it, the person would identify themselves, he would do nothing, walk away, get hit with food again and repeat the whole deal.

yeah someone mashed a tomato on his face pretty good.