Eagles/Giants Playoff Tailgate

Started by Rome, January 01, 2007, 11:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Dude, thats hardcore. Tailgating all the way to the ER  :-D

Susquehanna Birder

When I was heading back from the porta potty one time, a minivan went by with a couple of MILFs in it...and a couple of little princesses in the back. One of the moms opened the window and let out a "Go birds!" yell. I think she was doing it out of self defense, though. But I yelled right back, "Go Disney!" And she cheered back at me.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on January 09, 2007, 10:22:26 AM
When I was heading back from the porta potty one time, a minivan went by with a couple of MILFs in it...and a couple of little princesses in the back. One of the moms opened the window and let out a "Go birds!" yell. I think she was doing it out of self defense, though. But I yelled right back, "Go Disney!" And she cheered back at me.

Where did you guys set up at? We parked in D3 but I didn't see you guys.

dis12

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 09, 2007, 09:30:21 AM
I had to go to the hospital last night.  Apparently drinking two straight days isn't a good thing to do when you're not eating anything, not sleeping, and you're standing out in the freezing rain watching a football game.

I thought I was having a heart attack and it turns out my blood sugar was all farged up.  They loaded me up with an IV and also gave me a shot of something to chill me out.

It was worth it, though.  Great time on Sunday as always, guys.  Thanks for having us.

:yay
next game we'll bring an insulin IV and a defibulator (hooked up to the 500hp generator of course).    >:D
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 09, 2007, 10:32:36 AM
Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on January 09, 2007, 10:22:26 AM

Where did you guys set up at? We parked in D3 but I didn't see you guys.

Pretty much the same place we've set up for the past 7 years.   :sly

Of course, the guy with the Polish flag has decided to not fly it for superstitious reasons...so you'd actually have to know who you are looking for. Still, it didn't keep 61 and 64 from finding us.

Rome

We went to Geno's for cheesesteaks afterwards and stood in the pouring ass rain for a 1/2 hour to get them.[/retard]

God's wrath is indeed merciless.

:poison