Panthers Monday Night

Started by Beermonkey, November 28, 2006, 10:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 28, 2006, 11:34:52 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 28, 2006, 07:04:08 PM
ill bring my garthia jersey

i dont get no gifts no more. im cut off cept for: rent, food money, tuition, car insurence. well yea those things are pretty big. ill take that as a hannukah present.

Parents let you open a Hannakuh gift early?

Outside shot I'll be there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

T_Section224

i'll be there after work, probably hit the lots around 5:30.  beermonkey, i'll PM you my cell number.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

dis12

looking for 2 tix (not standing room).  PM me with details.  THX!
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

ice grillin you

cheap tickets will be pretty easy to get in the lot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Beermonkey

My friend who was supposed to come, just cancelled. I have one seat available at face value if anyone is interested.

DH

likewise...1 ticket available.

Sgt PSN

If I didn't have this stupid farging recruiting conference on Mon/Tues next week I would be all up on it.  :boom

Susquehanna Birder

Bringing Makers to the conference?

Back OT: Looks like I may still be able to park in the usual spot at 5:30. Sickening.

dis12

Quote from: Die-Hard on November 30, 2006, 11:17:35 AM

shame on you.   and you call yourself "Die-Hard"?
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Sgt PSN

Nah, no Maker's for me.  :-\

I will be meeting with my monitor on Monday though....he's basically the guy in charge determining where I go for my next duty station...so he may be getting a bottle of Maker's with a pretty little bow on top. 

ice grillin you

he's basically the guy in charge determining where I go for my next duty station

is there a short list

or could it be almost anwhere
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Since I work in logistics I can pretty much go anywhere which is why I want to make sure I'm on his good side so he doesn't try to send me to Podunk, Arkansas.  My preferences are Willow Grove and Dallas/Ft Worth.  I'd jump on a chance to go back to KC as well but at the same time, I was out there for 5 years and would like to experience something new.  Willow Grove and Dallas are 2 of the better locations to be for what I do.   

fansince61

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 30, 2006, 12:28:40 PM
Willow Grove and Dallas are 2 of the better locations to be for what I do.   

Hope ya get Willow Grove.  With GF gone I may need some help (I hope) with extra tickets next year :-D :-D :-D

Sgt PSN

DH

Quote from: dis12 on November 30, 2006, 11:52:47 AM
Quote from: Die-Hard on November 30, 2006, 11:17:35 AM

shame on you.   and you call yourself "Die-Hard"?

Danny Glover is my hero.