Raise up!

Started by ice grillin you, May 19, 2006, 10:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Did ya guys see me? I was there. I was. Seriously. I was in the Joselio Hanson jersey drinking orange juice and eating a hoagie. You can't not remember. I was there.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

T_Section224

i got to meet some celebrities yesterday, first was IGY and then SunMo which would have been enough until Beermonkey leans over and said "hey, doesn't that guy look like the DTC Mayor".  it gave us something to laugh about for a while knowing that we were tailgating with the Philly Mayor, i pondered getting a traffic cone and asking him to parade around while holding it over his head.  i laughed at the thought and realized i didn't need anything else to drink.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wait, so SunMo is the mayor?  I'm confused.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

T_Section224

no, the mayor was some random dude hanging out at the tailgate.  i don't know if he looked like the mayor, at that point i had several alabama slammers, and multiple concoctions mixed by die-hard.  i would have laughed at anyone walking around with a traffic cone over their head and nicknamed them the mayor.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

phattymatty

sorry i missed everyone.  had a wedding in CT on Friday, went to AC on saturday, and basically didn't get any sleep for 2 days.  got to the stadium around noonish and just went inide to meet some friends.  i'll definitely be at IGYs for a few tailgates though.  especially Dallas in 3 weeks.