6 (24%)
No.
22 (88%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 23, 2007, 08:53:20 PM

SunMo

QuoteSaints | Committee might discuss Bush's jersey Thursday
Thu, 11 May 2006 13:24:02 -0700

Mike Triplett, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports the NFL Competition Committee might discuss the issue of New Orleans Saints RB Reggie Bush's jersey request Thursday, May 11, according to a source. The committee can only make a recommendation, but will not make the final decision. Bush is requesting permission to wear his college No. 5 in the NFL.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

QuoteNFL | League to change uniform number rules
Mon, 15 May 2006 07:35:29 -0700

ESPN reports the NFL has decided to change their policy regarding uniform numbers. No details of the agreement have been disclosed.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Awesome.  Good thing Reggie Bush won't get a big head.

reese125

numbers are so irrelevant that were only making it an issue because its Reggie Bush requesting it. the rule book has been changed 69 times, what the hell is the difference now?

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

I cannot imagine why anyone has an opinion about this.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on May 23, 2006, 08:03:16 PM
Sanity prevails, NFL Competition Committee tells Bush to stfu and gbtw.

Also in good news, the Chiefs (the perennial best team not to make the playoffs) tabled their attempt to up the number of playoff teams per conference to 7.

phattymatty

Diomedes

That's a 'g,' and the abbreviation is for "go back to work."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger