Another Beer Thread

Started by hbionic, February 23, 2006, 01:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

Miller High Life.

If it ain't broke....
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

rjs246

QuoteCorona with lime? No?

Corona is pisswater. In fact I think my piss actually has a higher alcohol content and almost certainly tastes better.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: rjs246 on February 23, 2006, 01:44:53 PM
QuoteCorona with lime? No?

Corona is pisswater. In fact I think my piss actually has a higher alcohol content and almost certainly tastes better.

Corona sucks ass, but if someone handed it to you for free with a lime in it would you:

A) Remove the lime and drink it
B) Drink it with the lime

stalker

Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

rjs246

If it was in a bottle I would drink it as is.

If it was in a glass I would remove the lime, find a bottle, beat the bartender with it for serving a Corona in a glass, and then drink the lime-free Corona while loudly explaining that "I would never drink this if it wasn't free."

Let them eat bootstraps.

Phanatic

Guinness, Murphy's or Beamish any day of the week.

Hefeinweizen is good beer. I drink the Michelob variant.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Wingspan

Quote from: MadMarchHare on February 23, 2006, 01:34:37 PM
Creme Stout is one of my all time favorites.  One of the things I hate the most about Northern Illinois is the shtein beer selection.  I haven't seen Cream Stout since I moved here.

Once you go black, you never go back.

there;s a place near where i live that sells all types of six packs, and last week is when i picked up the Sam Adams Cream Stout, and Sams Adams Black Lager...both were very good, but the CS was almost to die for.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: rjs246 on February 23, 2006, 01:50:32 PM
If it was in a bottle I would drink it as is.

If it was in a glass I would remove the lime, find a bottle, beat the bartender with it for serving a Corona in a glass, and then drink the lime-free Corona while loudly explaining that "I would never drink this if it wasn't free."

You're such a manly man.

MURP

rjs246

Beers I drink with regularity:

Guinness/Murphy's/Beamish (insert other delicous Stouts)
Bass/Harp
Yuengling/Red Stripe
Sam Adams/Sam Light
Miller Lite/PBR

Beers I would rather not drink but will of course drink if nothing else is available:
All Budweiser products
Coors Products
Corona
Heineken
Becks
Rolling Rock
Anything in a green bottle

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

QuoteYou're such a manly man.

I just want it how I want it.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MURP on February 23, 2006, 01:55:21 PM
Hoegaarden holler.

Love it, probably my favorite beer right now. Too bad it's like $15 for a 6 pack.  :boo

Feva

Red Stripe
Miller Lite

Bitches.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MadMarchHare

Quote from: Wingspan on February 23, 2006, 01:51:56 PM
Quote from: MadMarchHare on February 23, 2006, 01:34:37 PM
Creme Stout is one of my all time favorites.  One of the things I hate the most about Northern Illinois is the shtein beer selection.  I haven't seen Cream Stout since I moved here.

Once you go black, you never go back.

there;s a place near where i live that sells all types of six packs, and last week is when i picked up the Sam Adams Cream Stout, and Sams Adams Black Lager...both were very good, but the CS was almost to die for.

My only problem with the CS is there is a lot of variance in the flavor.  Some lots are awesome, and some are a little too bitter, without the real oomph it's supposed to have.
Anyone but Reid.

mussa

My favorite Sam Adams to date is The Winter Lager.  I like red lagers and cream ales most. Does anyone remember Molson Redjack?  I used to love that stuff when I was in high school.  They discountinued it though,  :'(  - i just did a quick google o of redjack and not one pic showed up.

I actually enjoy a Corona everynow and then, mostly in summer.  Its refreshing and easy to drink.  I think a lime is a must, otherwise it not too good. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"