GB tickets

Started by DH, November 21, 2005, 11:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

I need 2; possibly 3. Anyone?

SD_Eagle5

MDS

you wanna pay to see these losers?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Susquehanna Birder

Everybody will pay to watch Brett the Great God of Football.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on November 21, 2005, 10:30:26 PM

::)  Your post is exactly what will make next season so much more enjoyable. When the bandwagon iceholes who took up all of the season tickets 3 years ago go away.

The ones who like to cheer and scream when the team is on OFFENSE...the same ones that sit on their hands when team is on defense.

Pathetic.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure Die-Hards Dad is a Packers fan.

DH

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 21, 2005, 10:58:31 PM
If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure Die-Hards Dad is a Packers fan.

Bingo.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on November 21, 2005, 10:30:26 PM

Remind me of something.......how many Phillies games did you go see this passed season?  :P

MDS

um....3 i think. one of them i went for free or something. but the sillies have a special place in my heart.

hey i dropped 120 on the game last week, wasnt exactly worth it when all was said and done.

if i had the money, i would go for season tickets next year. but i wouldnt waste my money this year for individual games, thats all.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

SO Die Hard, your trying to get Packer fans into the Linc?  boooooooo    :deion

Zanshin

Quiet...maybe he'll punch his dad out.

MURP

might be the last time I can see Saint Brett get sacked and throw a pick live.  ha. 

T_Section224

i bet die-hard throws an egg at his dad, he did at last years tailgate.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

DH

Quote from: T_Section224 on November 22, 2005, 02:49:43 PM
i bet die-hard throws an egg at his dad, he did at last years tailgate.

What do you want from me? He lost a bet.  ;D

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2005, 12:54:20 PM
but i wouldnt waste my money this year for individual games, thats all.

Right, as I said. Only if they were winning would you pay to see them.

Real nice.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen