KC Pics

Started by Sgt PSN, October 07, 2005, 10:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Sorry it took so long to post the pics.  I thought that I had lost all of the ones I took because someone deleted all of them from my camera.  Fortunately, technology is smarter than I am and they make software that recovers deleted images from memory cards.  Too bad they don't make something to help recover memories from a heavy night of drinking.  Then again, maybe it's better off that way.  :paranoid

Enjoy.  :)

More on the way......

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

This guy's got a bigger man crush on TO than Spads.

Here's the :CF crew representin'!

MDS

I pictured you lookin bigger. Basically my mental picture of hbionic is you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Another pic of the :CF crew along with bionic's Chiefs fan friend.  We pee'd on him right after the pic was taken.   >:D

KC didn't have a giant inflatable helmet for me to violate this year so I had to settle for this recycling bin.   :paranoid

Sgt PSN

Susquehanna Birder

I can't see shtein. When I copied and pasted one of the URLs, it said I didn't have permission to view the image.

Sgt PSN

This was probably the largest section of Eagles fans in the stadium.  There was a decent sized group at the top of our section but not nearly as many. 

Demon and Phanatic out at Kelly's the night before the game. 

A warm welcome from Eagles fans in Kelly's.

Christian Okoye with bionic and his buddy.

You suck.  We are so much cooler than you! 

Speaking of sucking.....bionic couldn't even wait until we got back to the car. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on October 07, 2005, 11:22:47 PM
I can't see shtein. When I copied and pasted one of the URLs, it said I didn't have permission to view the image.

That's because I haven't given you permission.  :paranoid

I don't know what the deal is.  I've got all the pics stored on imagestation and I've stored other pics there before and posted them here with no problem....including my sig.  Can you see that? 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2005, 11:12:41 PM

I'll kindly thank you to stop thinking about me.  ;D

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 07, 2005, 11:35:07 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2005, 11:12:41 PM

I'll kindly thank you to stop thinking about me.  ;D

I can't stop. I'm madly in love with you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Take a # and get in line.   

Rome

The previous two responses in this thread are surreal.   :paranoid

Also - I can't see jackshtein either, Sarge.

Geowhizzer

I see the pictures fine.

rjs246

I don't see a goddamned thing. Jerks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.