Preseason: Eagles Vs Bengals

Started by mikey418, August 23, 2005, 08:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILLEAGLE

Damn. Just saw the other thread.
"Focus. The only means to see me back to life's unending swirl. A reversal of passing away, as the world of dead, as away is now my origin..."   ---Meshuggah

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ILLEAGLE on August 25, 2005, 04:50:47 PM
Greetings all. Long time no....uh....type. My boss hooked me up with 2 tix to this game. I was hoping that there would be a gathering for this one, but I had no idea there was a concert. I'm assuming that will squash any get-togethers. I'll be leaving Scranton around 3-ish. Any tips on parking if the Linc lot is full?

Thanx.....

wtf dude! lol....welcome back!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ILLEAGLE

Thanx! My living situation has been chaotic since the winter, so I only have a cafe in town as my means for web access. Are you guys going tomorrow? It would be cool to meet up with anybody if they're going. It'll just be me and my mother, since the tix were free I promised her I'd take her.
"Focus. The only means to see me back to life's unending swirl. A reversal of passing away, as the world of dead, as away is now my origin..."   ---Meshuggah

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ILLEAGLE on August 25, 2005, 04:59:02 PM
Thanx! My living situation has been chaotic since the winter, so I only have a cafe in town as my means for web access. Are you guys going tomorrow? It would be cool to meet up with anybody if they're going. It'll just be me and my mother, since the tix were free I promised her I'd take her.

Nope, we're not going to be there. But MURP and Mussa will be down that way for the SOAD show.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ILLEAGLE

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 25, 2005, 05:00:10 PM
Quote from: ILLEAGLE on August 25, 2005, 04:59:02 PM

Nope, we're not going to be there. But MURP and Mussa will be down that way for the SOAD show.

Word.
This will be my first time in the Linc, so I'm anxious to experience it for myself and see if all the good things I hear are true. Our seats are in section 126, row 17. My boss says you'll swear you'd catch an overthrown pass.

My time is up on this computer, they only give you 30 mins here. Until I pop in again.........later.

Sgt PSN

Damn ILL, welcome back brutha.  Enjoy the game man, you'll have a blast getting your Lincoln cherry popped.  :yay