Eagles/Chiefs 10/2/05

Started by Sgt PSN, May 25, 2005, 01:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

There are a lot of teams that have a lot of ex-Eagles on them, doesn't make me care any more or less about them. Duce and Freddie Milons don't make me want to watch the Steelers, just like AJ Feely doesn't make me care about the Dolphins.

I would watch the shtein out of the Chiefs though. They are guaranteed entertainment. All offense and no defense, a team that can beat anybody or lose to anybody. It's like watching a freaking video game.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

But we all know you love watching the Skins for James Thrash.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 20, 2005, 03:20:58 PM
But we all know you love watching the Skins for James Thrash.

I love watching the Skins because they never fail to brighten my day. What with their losing and their whining. Boo hoo.

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

And it's never Gibbs' fault. Never ever.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

The problem is that Gibbs is too smart for today's dumbed-down version of football. He practically blows his own mind with his gameplans and its pretty hard to coach like that.

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

I know, his genius gameplan of calling no passing play over 5 yards was so damn good that defenses didn't even know how to be confused by it.

rjs246

When you can confuse defenses about their own confusion your brilliance is timeless. They should probably just hand him the Lombardi for 2006 right now.

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

That's a better idea than having his genius wasted by the sheer dumbness of the rest of the coaches out there.

Father Demon

I've got GREAT NEWS, and it's not that we saved a bunch of money on auto insurance!

Phanatic and I just won a pair of tickets to the Eagles/Chiefs game on eBay.  35 yard line.  Behind the Eagles bench.  8 rows off the field.

YEAH, Bitches!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Sgt PSN

Father Demon

Quote from: SSgt PSN on July 08, 2005, 12:24:38 PM
:flipoff

Don't worry....  we'll still drink beer with you upper-deckers!   ;D
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

phillymic2000

Speaking of that, anyword on tickets Sarge? oh and Demon  :flipoff :flipoff

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phillymic2000 on July 08, 2005, 02:08:53 PM
Speaking of that, anyword on tickets Sarge?

Well, sort of.  My friend in KC has offered me her 2 tickets because she's going to be out of town that weekend, so I definately got those locked on.  She's still working on trying to get a group of tickets though so hopefully most of us can be in the same section.  I think I'll have her check for some tickets in the upper level around the 35 yard line.  Then we can throw shtein at Demon and Phanatic. 

Sgt PSN

Oh, I almost forgot.  I emailed the guy I got the tickets from for the Rams game last year to see if he had anything available so hopefully I'll hear something back from him over the weekend.