Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

But now, sadly, not the worst thing Jackson's seen his quarterback do.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

He's also had RGIII as a quarterback. RGIII acts more awkwardly than 5's air guitar on a daily basis.

General_Failure

What is it about DeSean Jackson that turns quarterbacks into idiots?

Tomahawk

Quote from: General_Failure on April 05, 2018, 07:26:05 PM
What is it about DeSean Jackson that turns quarterbacks into idiots?

He doesn't have enough grit. If he would have actually been in the gang that got him booted from the team, his qbs wouldn't act like buffoons

General_Failure

Incognito is retiring because his organs are failing, and Color Rush uniforms will no longer be mandatory for Thursday games. What a great week so far in the NFL.

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

im down with whoever can get him out in time to ring the bell for game 1

that would be the sickest shtein ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Geowhizzer

No wonder he held that clipboard so well last year.

QB Eagles

MNF now starting 15 minutes earlier, SNF 10 minutes earlier, TNF 5 minutes earlier.

hbionic

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 19, 2018, 08:34:46 AM
MNF now starting 15 minutes earlier, SNF 10 minutes earlier, TNF 5 minutes earlier.

...and commercials...20 minutes longer.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Ice extension: 5-yrs/$30M/yr/$100M guaranteed.

In related news, Aaron Rodgers heard about it four hours ago, and is now on his way to his physician to relieve the hard-on he's had since he heard the news. 

Diomedes

What do you all think of Lamar Jackson?   I've seen one highlight reel.  A lot of people around here excited for him.  Fine with me that the Eagles D doesn't have to face this kid.  Harbaugh is raving about accuracy, which I gather Jackson doesn't really have a good reputation for?

With the O's sucking he's been a topic for sports talk radio which unfortunately I sometimes consume, ashamed of myself all the while.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

I think Lamar Jackson is great, but I haven't seen any highlight reels or anything.

QB Eagles

He's a crapshoot, like all of the QBs. He should be considered part of the elite QB group in this draft though, so getting him at 32 was a bargain. Best case, he can be their Deshaun Watson.

Injury and longevity concerns have devalued running QBs compared to the days football guys thought Kap and RGIII were revolutionizing the position. Think Jackson went later than he would have a few years ago, and obviously the presence of all those more traditional QBs hurt too.

Any fan of a team led by Joe Flacco should be excited by just about any first round QB pick.