Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Good stuff!!  Thanks for sharing.  Can't wait to watch this.  Dying to see how many plays are pre Brady era.  As a kid growing up the Super Bowl had just as much hype and it was like xmas morning.  Unfortunately major letdown as there were some awful games the first 20 years.  Cowboys/Steelers were always good games and Steelers/Rams was a great game but up until Montana to Taylor most of the games were awful.  XLII made up for all those awful games I watched as a kid.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Re-watched the season highlights tonight.  It still feels so unreal, but so damned good.

Tomahawk

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/390667-trump-disinvites-eagles-from-white-house-visit-plans-different-type

QuoteTrump said Eagles fans are still invited to the White House "to be part of a different type of ceremony—one that will honor our great country, pay tribute to the heroes who fight to protect it, and loudly and proudly play the National Anthem.

"I will be there at 3:00 p.m. with the United States Marine Band and the United States Army Chorus to celebrate America," he said.

Emboldening fake patriotism. USA USA!!

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Eagaholic

Rome

The Eagles told them they might have 20 people show up.  In a fit of impotent rage, babyhands pushed himself away from his afternoon snack of five Big Macs and threw a self-pitying Twitter tantrum party.   

Eagaholic

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 04, 2018, 07:44:36 PM
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/390667-trump-disinvites-eagles-from-white-house-visit-plans-different-type

QuoteTrump said Eagles fans are still invited to the White House "to be part of a different type of ceremony—one that will honor our great country, pay tribute to the heroes who fight to protect it, and loudly and proudly play the National Anthem.

"I will be there at 3:00 p.m. with the United States Marine Band and the United States Army Chorus to celebrate America," he said.

Emboldening fake patriotism. USA USA!!
Also, Stormy Daniels in her wildest scene couldn't dream of stretching like this conflation of football, military and 'Merica.

Rome

You'd think the military would be the first to tell him to go farg himself since, you know, he was a draft dodging coward, but I guess the brainwashing really is just that effective. 

SD

Geowhizzer

Eagles fans should still go.  Stand rigidly at attention, hand over their hearts and sing loudly and proudly:

https://youtu.be/Txq52VBn2VY

Then start with the icehole chant until the Orange one explodes.

MDS

less than 10 people were going...doug, wentz, foles, lane, maragos and like 2 other white people

so the rapist decided to take his ball and go home because the party wasnt going to big enough
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Eagaholic

I'm disappointed Alshon Jeffery won't get to meet Trump. Wanted to see them compare the size of their hands.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on June 04, 2018, 09:08:56 PM
less than 10 people were going...doug, wentz, foles, lane, maragos and like 2 other white people

Is that true?  Literally not one African American was willing to go?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger