Week Ten - 2017

Started by SD, November 09, 2017, 09:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Case Keenum is carving up the Racists right now.

PhillyPhreak54

There's been more fumbles out of the endzone for touchbacks this year than I can ever remember

Two today. Titans just did it....farg

Saints are legit. They're cornholing the Bills

MDS

what does this wash performance mean for the eagles all important resume
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

this jags chargers game is so stupid and entertaining
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Holy shtein that was hilarious. 

MDS

both of these teams are atrocious but that was just fun

PhillyPhreak54

Chargers find new ways to lose. Awful end of regulation sequence for them

Jags taunting penalties farged them and made it harder

Matt Ryan is dog shtein

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

good thing the texans didnt sign kap, tom savage is pretty good

MDS

eagles can win the nfc east next week and they should

dallas sucks with no zeke

PhillyPhreak54

Chaz Green starring as Winston Justice vs NYG

Five sacks by Clayborn today

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Six sacks from Clayborn

Wow.

But ringzzzzz