The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: AO1 on October 16, 2018, 10:02:51 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 16, 2018, 09:51:10 PM
between telling his wife HIPA protcted information which she tweeted out under various burner accounts and getting fleeced by ainge, id say the colangelo era went great

One trade set them back a decade. Worse trade than Roy Hinson, Moses, Barkley etc.

Ha. No. 

ice grillin you

its definitely worse than moses and barkley....i dont even really put trades like that on  the same level because there were factors forcing those trades to happen...coangelo had zero pressure to make the fultz trade...he went out of his way all on his own to do it

its HOF bad now but in three years when fultz is out of the league and tatum is an all star its going to be exponentially worse and then throw a danny ainge top 5 pick on top of it all and it easily could go down as the worst nba trade ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: Rome on October 17, 2018, 09:53:15 AM
Quote from: AO1 on October 16, 2018, 10:02:51 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 16, 2018, 09:51:10 PM
between telling his wife HIPA protcted information which she tweeted out under various burner accounts and getting fleeced by ainge, id say the colangelo era went great

One trade set them back a decade. Worse trade than Roy Hinson, Moses, Barkley etc.

Ha. No.

Yes it's way worse. They traded Daugherty to the Cavs for Hinson...horrible trade but what would have made it worse was if they traded him to Boston who already has superior talent and threw a top 5 pick in. I keep hearing "nobody thought Tatum was going to be THIS good", well apparently Ainge knew which is why he's a real gm and Eric Jr. is a farging joke. I'm sure it'll be a fun season, they'll win upwards of 40 games and may hit 50 again, but at the end of the day they have zero shot at beating Boston. Their one possibility of competing with them was to get Lebron and Kawhi. Boston is set up for the long run. The Process is over.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 17, 2018, 06:10:59 AMthis is 1000 million percent wrong

im sure he was fired for that terrible jah pick

please

the nba hated that they were so overtly tanking and the negative attention that came with it. hinkie did nothing to make it land better. the sixers lost a lot of games and were an uncompetitive joke. colangelo (the trump supporter) was forced upon the sixers. hinkie wrote his manifesto and quit. colangelos idiot son was hired. he made a bad trade. then eric jr happened.

what am i missing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

You're missing the Sixers hand wasn't forced to fire Hinkie. Hinkie played by the zesty rules the nba has in place. The owners folded under the leagues pressure. They weren't being threatened with a fine or losing draft picks so who gives a farg what the rest of the league thinks. The Process ended once Hinkie was fired...now it's a cute name to call Embiid.

You used to hate Hinkie and the Process now you're admitting they were better off seeing his plan through.

Dante Exum

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on October 17, 2018, 11:41:34 AM
it'll be a fun season, they'll win upwards of 40 games and may hit 50 again, but at the end of the day they have zero shot at beating Boston. Their one possibility of competing with them was to get Lebron and Kawhi. Boston is set up for the long run. The Process is over.

:yay This is the next 5-6-7 years in a capsule.  Hope the C's ass smells nice. 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on October 17, 2018, 04:38:20 PM
You're missing the Sixers hand wasn't forced to fire Hinkie.

then why did they do it?

for the john q fan's standpoint the process doesnt matter....who cares if the sixers are a bad team there are 15 bad teams in the nba every year. but john q fan isnt a billionaire owner or league exec irritated by the upteenth sixers are tanking story.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the nba fired hinkie because they were sick of the attention much of it positive that the process received

lol not cause hinkie didn't talk enough...in fact that was the one thing the league probably liked about hinkie

MDS

right

if he had done a better PR sell on the process, maybe the attention wouldnt have been so negative. thats my point. his reputation among agents and execs was rock bottom, which surely didnt help either.

but quite possible he was always going to take the bullet so the sixers could have a guy that cant shoot and a 23 year old with chronic back and foot issues

ice grillin you

you just wont stop being the exact opposite of right so we will all move on

ice grillin you

QuoteIn case anyone was concerned: the Sixers made it official that the free Frosty promotion is back. And this year, there are bonus tiers

QB Eagles

Does the crowd get anything the first time Fultz refuses to take a wide open long jumper?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 18, 2018, 02:38:59 PM
Does the crowd get anything the first time Fultz refuses to take a wide open long jumper?

Tatum Tremors

SD

Ain't getting much more open than that Markelle

phattymatty

Gonna be tough to win when Chicago can't miss