The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Gargano is gonna be Gargone-o soon

MDS

who are they replacing him with? that tool pat egan
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 20, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

No idea yet but he's definitely gone. Could be MF  :-X

MDS

i like him...didnt fit in with angelo's nonsense

gargano is terrible so literally anything else besides like shander or egan is a step up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

phattymatty

anyone know who the new molly sullivan is gonna be next year?  i'm gonna miss her.  without knowing why, seems like a terrible decision by the sixers.

SD

I'm guessing it's going to be Taryn Hatcher. She's a million times hotter than Molly

QB Eagles

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on June 28, 2018, 05:11:46 PM
anyone know who the new molly sullivan is gonna be next year?  i'm gonna miss her.  without knowing why, seems like a terrible decision by the sixers.

could be jess camerato...she can 2 jobs in 1 since she writes for them

but csn as a whole is essentially getting out of journalism so i really have no idea what their plan is. theyre going to turn their sites in buzzfeed/bleacher report clones with slideshows and lists and easily disposable content.

MDS

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 28, 2018, 08:13:29 PM
Quote from: AO1 on June 28, 2018, 03:56:21 PM
Newest local NBC sports host/reporter

https://www.instagram.com/tarynhatcher/?hl=en

Impressive journalistic skills.

She was here for about three years.  Huge career move for her.  She was ok, got better as she went along.  Felt sorry for her as the poor thing was left covering UH football and MMA shtein.  We coach her old bosses son in high school soccer.  She is very attractive and just as good looking in person.  Seemed like a genuinely nice person.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 05, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
or not

she out too

send her ass back to boston

we want molly

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Quote from: MDS on September 21, 2018, 10:59:00 AM
Quote from: AO1 on June 20, 2018, 04:29:14 PM
Gargano is gonna be Gargone-o soon

3 months later....

Quote from: AO1 on June 20, 2018, 05:08:54 PM
Quote from: MDS on June 20, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

No idea yet but he's definitely gone. Could be MF  :-X

So obviously MF = Marc Farzetta. He had a no compete with WIP so they couldn't officially announce this until that expired. Gargano's ratings didnt match his salary. Good guy but that doesn't mean squat in radio.