Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

white people are the best
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Egyptian  >  Whitey
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Salah is off the charts.  my son is a die hard Liverpool fan and has been telling me all year about how good Salah is.  4 goals today.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Liverpool trash can suck it.  Lol.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Ibra was his usual reserved self in his MLS debut today.  Two goals including the game winner and a ridiculous chip shot from 40 yards out.

QB Eagles

Ibrahimovic playing in MLS is kinda like Fletcher Cox playing in Pop Warner. They didn't even bring him in until there were only 20 minutes left in the game.

Rome

But he took his jersey off.  Off man, OFF!

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Rome

Going with my daughter to see the USWNT tomorrow night in Jax. 

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on April 04, 2018, 04:59:22 PM
Liverpool

Say it Romey;

"The Reds"

Love you some scousers!

Rome

LOLiverpool wins a big match for the first time since The Spice Girls, who are now grandmothers, topped the charts.  Yay!!

🤣

Diomedes

Spoken like a true Cowboys Man U fan.