Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Donte Stallworth is on CNN right now giving his commentary on the White House visit.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Best thing I've read all week.

https://deadspin.com/the-nfl-is-too-dumb-to-realize-that-donald-trump-is-nev-1826558748

"None of this troubles the loop. Trump watches and emotes; he excretes and consumes. That a great and greatly conflicted experiment in self-government has come to this—a whole nation trying to talk a shteinfaced trust-fund lout into a cab so that he won't mow down everyone on the sidewalk, and then talking about what a fantastic job he did barfing in the ashtray—is one thing. It's many things. But none of those things are complicated."
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

trump is the george zimmerman of presidents and trayvon martin is hillary clinton...

both guys are blatant HOF piece of shtein human beings but no matter how many hideous things they do their supporters will never leave them and instead blame the opposing rival....and partly because they both have a group of built in supporters they will continue to do heinous shtein until they die
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

General_Failure

Voters remove judge who sentenced Brock Turner to six months in Stanford sexual assault case

QuoteThe California judge who evoked national outrage after sentencing Stanford University swimmer Brock Turner to six months in jail after his conviction for sexually assaulting an unconscious woman was ousted from office Tuesday night following a tempestuous recall campaign.

Voters in Santa Clara County removed Superior Court Judge Aaron Persky from the bench in a victory for the campaign that argued Persky's leniency in the sexual assault case was an affront to the victim and all survivors. As of 4:30 a.m. Pacific Time, 59.6 percent of voters supported recalling Persky, with 76 percent of precincts reporting, according to the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

WHAT
THE
farg

QuoteJeanine Pirro was interviewed to be the Deputy Attorney general. When Jeff Sessions resisted Trump advisers told him if he didn't give her a hearing Trump might end up nominating her for the Supreme Court.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Rome

So just to recap, in bizarro Trumpland, calling a racist a racist is "playing the race card"?

Cool.