Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

According to Ann Coulter, the children being held in cages at the border are just child actors being coached to cry on cue for the cameras. 

In unrelated news, how much longer will it be until people like Ann Coulter are lined up against wallls and...?   Asking for a friend. 

MDS

thats the fringe of the fringe

i spent part of my saturday screaming at my pops and cousin about this. they first claimed this was a "law" enacted by obama. then they brought up 100 different possibile hypotheticals to justify this pervision by saying what if the child was being abused....what if the dad is a drug dealer...what if the mother beats them....on and on.

they are soulless people who dont value human life but theyre not even the worst of the worst in this wretched country.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on June 18, 2018, 06:06:12 PMIn unrelated news, how much longer will it be until people like Ann Coulter are lined up against wallls and...?   Asking for a friend. 

Not for a long time, I hope.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

politics or football?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/06/18/nfl-urged-reverse-new-policy-and-let-players-kneel-if-they-want/707731002/

These folks: Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, NAACP, the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation, the American Civil Liberties Union (the ACLU), the National Immigration Law Center, the National Action Network, the Advancement Project and the Arab American Institute.

All signed a letter asking the NFL to ditch the recently announced anthem protest policy.

I found this interesting from the link: 

QuoteThe poll also found voters 53 percent to 43 percent think professional athletes have the right to protest on the playing field or court. The response was divided along party lines with Democrats saying they had the right to protest 82 percent to 16 percent and Republicans saying they don't have the right 81 percent to 16 percent.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

Interesting stat i found.

The implementation of the Attorney General's zero-tolerance policy comes as the Department of Homeland Security reported a 203 percent increase in illegal border crossings from March 2017 to March 2018."

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on June 18, 2018, 09:51:18 PM
Quote from: Rome on June 18, 2018, 06:06:12 PMIn unrelated news, how much longer will it be until people like Ann Coulter are lined up against wallls and...?   Asking for a friend. 

Not for a long time, I hope.

America would be far better off without their ilk, Dio. 

smeags

Compromise then. Just staple her mouth shut. Effective and she lives.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

We have an administration that is tearing children from their parents, placing them in de facto concentration camps, and their supporters accusing the children of being to blame for it. 

But her emails.

Rome

Now undocumented humans are an infestation according to the orange idiot.   

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on June 19, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
America would be far better off without their ilk, Dio.

Yes, yes.  One cannot tolerate the intolerant so far as to let them imprison their political enemies, enslave people, etc.  There does come a point where you have to kill them or be killed by them.  The United States reckoned with that once and left the job undone.  Now the spiritual descendants of the defeated are threatening civilized life again.  I get all that.

I just hope we don't get to the point of killing over it again, or at least not in my lifetime.  It's lousy business fighting (or just trying to survive) a civil war.

Tomahawk

Trump is only demanding the immigration laws we passed, with the last major reform in 1996, be more aggressively enforced.

Is it shteintier he's doing that, or it took you twenty years to realize that's how We are?

MDS

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 19, 2018, 11:31:05 PM
Trump is only demanding the immigration laws we passed, with the last major reform in 1996, be more aggressively enforced.

Is it shteintier he's doing that, or it took you twenty years to realize that's how We are?

die
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

I didn't make your Congress pass these laws, Voter.

I'm the motherfarger who thinks we should half the military budget so we can afford shtein like welfare and health coverage for all

Diomedes

There are no laws requiring families to be separated.  This is a policy choice.

Rome

I'm sure there are thousands of laws on the books that come from a less enlightened time.  Drug laws, civil rights laws, and yes, immigrations laws too.  We're not powerless to change them but this congress has no interest in actually doing its duty.  Well, unless there's money to be made anyway.