Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

nah...let the kid come out for the meat of the order

phils arent trying to win games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

will zimm go down as the best free agent pick up in the history of fantasy baseball?

MDS

good thing they left pivetta in
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 05, 2017, 08:37:42 PM
good thing they left pivetta in

k jay

fight for every win

MDS

pivetta sucks...who cares about him going through the meat of the order for the 3rd time

you play to win the game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah in baseball you really dont

ice grillin you

the phillies have spent three years getting a prospect as good as stras turner or harper and they dont even have one as good as anthony rendon in their system

MDS

yes they should def lose every game and draft mickey moniak again in a year and a half

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 05, 2017, 08:49:48 PM
yes they should def lose every game and draft mickey moniak again in a year and a half

no they should try as hard as they can to win on may 5th of a travesty of a year

MDS

i dont see how pinch hitting for your fill in quad A pitcher to bring in another fill in quad A pitcher is that big of a deal

ice grillin you

no one said its a big deal but its a way bigger deal than trying to win this game which is what you seem really worried about

MDS

yes trying to win the game would be the point of participating....in the game

am i throwing my remote at the tv or losing sleep over this? of course not.

MDS

if rupp had enough ABs to qualify, he would be 2nd among NL catchers in OPS

how bou dah

ice grillin you

you play to win the game

i thought we already established how ridiculous that was but ok sweet

MDS

i dont even understand what youre going for...are you saying it doesnt matter because theyre bad so whatever