Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Boo that piece of horse shtein out of here
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 09, 2018, 03:20:36 PM
does this make up for badly missing on randolph and moniak and likely missing on hasely? nope. but its something.

in a combined 260 PA moniak and hasely have a total of 6 walks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they really dont even need them, what they need them for is to be good enough to trade. yeah good look dangling mickey moniak out there.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

How much is the MLBtv thing again?

Don Ho

$115.99 for entire season (not pro-rated yet)

$24.99 per month

ice grillin you

i think you can get just the phillies games for a lot less tho cant you...like 79.99 or something

MDS

or you can throw me 55 but then again you dont like sports anymore

ice grillin you

ive been to two phillie games in the last four days and the combined number of rows ive sat behind their dugout has been 16.....both wins.....fun times

i got a stubhub ticket for today 10 minutes before game time nine rows behind the phils dugout for 32 including fees.....ive never seen that at a pro sporting event

MDS

ive been to 3 games so far...paid $25 total for them...sat about 8 rows up the first 2 games and in that section behind the diamond club in the other game (neris blowner against the mets)

dont. out. jew. a. jew.

also are the phillies good?

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on May 16, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
also are the phillies good?

Record says yes, eye test says maybe the rest of MLB is pretty bad.

Rome

I thought Nola would be good and Arrieta would eventually be a 15 game winner, but the rest?

No sir. 

I still think they end up under .500 but you never know.