Anyone seen a good movie lately?

Started by henchmanUK, December 09, 2004, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILLEAGLE

Quote from: Wingspan on December 29, 2004, 12:35:07 PM

i love Donnie Darko...one of my all time favorites :yay

Do you have the DVD? If not, I recommend it highly. The deleted scenes are amazing. There's one that shows how he died. And there's also a music video for "Mad World". Killer song.  :yay
"Focus. The only means to see me back to life's unending swirl. A reversal of passing away, as the world of dead, as away is now my origin..."   ---Meshuggah

Wingspan

Quote from: ILLEAGLE on December 29, 2004, 02:30:11 PM

Do you have the DVD? If not, I recommend it highly. The deleted scenes are amazing. There's one that shows how he died. And there's also a music video for "Mad World". Killer song.  :yay

yeah, i bought that a while ago. funny, i was totally confused the first time i saw it and put it away.

about 6 months after that, i randomly watched it again, and then it all came together and i loved the whole thing.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

JTrotterFan

Just watched Open Water last night.  Makes me think twice about getting my diving cert. 

Whatever you do..make sure you go on a diving excursion with people who thoroughly count the number of people on the excursion!
2004 NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagles!!

MURP

Quote from: MadMarchHare on December 29, 2004, 12:28:24 PM
I don't think Collateral was designed to be a comedy :paranoid

anytime Tom Cruise has grey hair and has the ability to kick ass it's pretty funny.

Syracuse

Quote from: JTrotterFan on December 29, 2004, 02:46:03 PM
Just watched Open Water last night.  Makes me think twice about getting my diving cert. 

Whatever you do..make sure you go on a diving excursion with people who thoroughly count the number of people on the excursion!

Is this out on DVD already?
I am an agent of chaos

PhillyGirl

Quote from: KoRn on December 29, 2004, 03:52:35 PM
Quote from: JTrotterFan on December 29, 2004, 02:46:03 PM

Is this out on DVD already?

I think it came out on Tuesday.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

I've liked Will Ferrell ever since his first year on Saturday Night Live....but man, "Anchorman" sucked BIG TIME and was brutal to watch...

Saw "Meet the Fockers" last night and it was OK, but DeNiro's character gets on my nerves....  :boom

Syracuse

I rented Open Water last night, and the suspense of waiting for what you knew would happen was pretty intense.
I am an agent of chaos

mussa

Bought N. Dynamite and thought it was good.  I think its a movie that gets better the second time you see it. 
Garden State rented last night and thought it was pretty good. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Wingspan on December 29, 2004, 02:39:28 PM
Quote from: ILLEAGLE on December 29, 2004, 02:30:11 PM

yeah, i bought that a while ago. funny, i was totally confused the first time i saw it and put it away.

about 6 months after that, i randomly watched it again, and then it all came together and i loved the whole thing.

The website, also, helps tie it together.

ILLEAGLE

I just saw "Gummo" last night. Awesome and very strange. It's made by the same guy who made "Kids".
"Focus. The only means to see me back to life's unending swirl. A reversal of passing away, as the world of dead, as away is now my origin..."   ---Meshuggah

Yeti

Good call on Napoleon Dynamite.  Better 2nd time around.

J: Tell us what you did again last summer Napoleon?
N: I told you, I was in Alaska with my Uncle hunting wolverines.
J: Did you shoot any?
N: Yeah, like 50 of them.  They were attacking my cousins.  What the heck would you do in a situation like that?
J: What kind of gun did you use?
N: A friggin 12 gauge, what do you think?

:-D :-D :-D
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

mussa

Quote from: Yeti on January 03, 2005, 09:15:37 AM
Good call on Napoleon Dynamite.  Better 2nd time around.

J: Tell us what you did again last summer Napoleon?
N: I told you, I was in Alaska with my Uncle hunting wolverines.
J: Did you shoot any?
N: Yeah, like 50 of them.  They were attacking my cousins.  What the heck would you do in a situation like that?
J: What kind of gun did you use?
N: A friggin 12 gauge, what do you think?

:-D :-D :-D

I love the uncle character, whos lost in 82'.  If the coach would of put me in we could of won states.  I could of gone pro...hey ur into cyber space and all.  U ever look up time travel?  LMAO!  He films himself throwing footballs...WTF.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

BigEd76