Divisional Round - BDN Gets Off Here.

Started by Rome, January 06, 2019, 10:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

We all we got.

We all we need.

We lowering the boom on your asses because you may have Brees, but we got Louisville Slugger NICK.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The threads have been merged, which goes against the spirit of the divisional round.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Now we know who's swinging around the gigantic phallus around here.

AshishPatel81

This will be the toughest game they will play all playoffs even if they make the Super Bowl. In that building, against that team, with that offense and improving defense. If the Eagles win this one, I don't think anyone is stopping them.

Rome

Opening line installed them as 9.5 point dogs.

They don't match up against the Saints well at all so that's probably easy money. 

Probably...

QB Eagles

The last time the Eagles beat a Brees team that finished with a winning record, he was playing in San Diego.

Rome

Yeah it's probably going to be a slaughter, but I gotta hand it to them... they showed up for the last month and a half and made it interesting.  Considering the injuries they've gone through, not too shabby. 

Rome

BTW... checked ticket prices just to see... only one percenters can afford them.   Wow. 

PhillyPhreak54

The revenge angle is going to get played up bigly this week...and I like that. Payton running the score up may come back and haunt him.

SD

The Saints are beatable. Pass rush needs to hit home.

Rome

Cox was triple-teamed all day yesterday and he was still a beast.  They really do miss Barnett, though. 

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on January 07, 2019, 12:28:07 AM
The threads have been merged, which goes against the spirit of the divisional round.

horrendous....my clever headlines and intro are the reason they are here. show some respect you kiwi