Some fun with captions

Started by PhillyGirl, August 21, 2005, 11:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

The actual caption to the following picture is:  I'll take that - Bengals cornerback Tory James (20) sits on the turf after intercepting a pass in the end zone intended for taterskins wide receiver James Thrash (right) during the second quarter Friday.

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

"Ho's? You say you want ho's? The Bay Area has nothin' on Camden, dawg! Hit me up after the game and I'll give you a number."

Sgt PSN

Look man.  For the last time, I did NOT eat your twinkies.  Why don't you go ask Randy.  I bet he had the muchies. 

PhillyGirl

lmfao...I KNEW the Sapp pic was the first one to go.  :-D

"I swear! The baby ain't mine! I didn't sleep with no daughter of yours! No, LISTEN to me! I ain't her baby's daddy!"
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

"Mommy! I don't WANNA play baseball no more!  WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

jeffreyjpa

"I don't know who took your hat, dude...maybe it was Andy Reid and Tom Heckert. You know, they stole a second round draft pick off our franchise two years ago."

Sgt PSN

I fell off the shteiner.

1-2-3.........DODGEBALL!!