Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 09, 2012, 10:35:24 PM
not laughing:

they just got rg3

3 1sts and a 2nd

farg

nothing makes me more mad than people not understanding how these trades work...dont mean to pick on you lil guy as even people like christ mortenson dont get it...

the skins did not give up 3 number ones....their number one this year IS rg3...that counts as one of the ones....they swapped ones this year and gave up two other number ones

any way you look at it.....worst fears realized

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

wow i was just thinking about this....

in terms of young talent can any city match this top four coming from each of the city teams

ovechkin
stasburg
wall
rgiii

QB Eagles

Quote from: ESPNThe trade will not change the taterskins' plans in pursuing Peyton Manning. They still intend to talk with, and try to sign him, even if they are considered a longshot.

lolwut

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 10, 2012, 12:01:43 AM
Quote from: ESPNThe trade will not change the taterskins' plans in pursuing Peyton Manning. They still intend to talk with, and try to sign him, even if they are considered a longshot.

lolwut

qb eagles meet dan snyder

dan snyder qb eagles

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 10, 2012, 12:01:11 AM
wow i was just thinking about this....

in terms of young talent can any city match this top four coming from each of the city teams

ovechkin
stasburg
wall
rgiii

Schenn
HOF brown
E.T.
Fireman Watkins

Oh wait, scratch that last one. You said young talent.

ice grillin you

lol the fireman is a year older than ovechkin

General_Failure

Yes, which makes him a Canadian MA elder zagnut or other such nonsense.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 09, 2012, 11:54:46 PM
Quote from: MDS on March 09, 2012, 10:35:24 PM
not laughing:

they just got rg3

3 1sts and a 2nd

farg

nothing makes me more mad than people not understanding how these trades work...dont mean to pick on you lil guy as even people like christ mortenson dont get it...

the skins did not give up 3 number ones....their number one this year IS rg3...that counts as one of the ones....they swapped ones this year and gave up two other number ones

any way you look at it.....worst fears realized

i was just saying what the trade was, not breaking it down

weirdo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

^lol

That's way too much to give up for an unproven player. Has any team ever given up that much to move up 4 spots? You know the Skins are going to blow the next two seasons so we're probably talking 2 top 10 picks the next two seasons. Great trade for St. Louis.

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 10, 2012, 12:01:43 AM

lolwut

Manning already scratched them off his list.

SunMo

i have faith that the skins organization is so farged up that he won't amount to much.  even if he does they will farg it up with the talent around him.  shannahan makes me a little nervous that he could develop, but never underestimate danny and his ability to mess things up
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Not that I'm thrilled with the skins maybe getting a franchise quarter back but IGY's hysteria is ridiculous. He said the exact same thing when they signed haynesworth. Oh my god DC has the biggest stars ever! Nightmare scenario!

Drama queen.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Classic case of mortgaging your future.  He better be a HOF caliber player because giving up two extra #1's and a #2 is a shtein load of talent (theoretically) to give up to get one QB.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on March 10, 2012, 07:42:05 AM
Classic case of mortgaging your future.  He better be a HOF caliber player because giving up two extra #1's and a #2 is a shtein load of talent (theoretically) to give up to get one QB.

Just checking in to confirm what I already knew was going to be the case. Good recap, sir.

ice grillin you

lol at the rampant eagles homerism less than a year after the eagles had one of the biggest player acquisition offseason flops in history that everyone went puff their chest out bonkers at the time (i was also 100% in favor of it)

rgiii might suck rgiii might go to the hof...we dont know...but ill take the power move to try and get a franchise qb for the next 15 years anytime over doing nothing...shtein im on record as saying id give this years entire draft plus next years 1 for luck....a couple ones for rgiii seems perfectly reasonble