The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

It's almost as if they're doing this because they hate black folks and not because of mental illness.

PhillyPhreak54

Nah man it's the video games

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

nothing good follows "I'm the least racist person you'll meet..."

Diomedes

I should point out that article is two years old.  I don't know how I stumbled across it this morning, but I did.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Department of Homeland Security strategy adds white supremacy to list of threats

QuoteThe shooting at the Walmart in El Paso hit DHS particularly hard. Six of the victims were family members of DHS employees.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Too bad some retarded wannabe Nazi didn't shoot up a Sam's Club in Arlington years ago.  Maybe we wouldn't be sending children to school with bulletproof backpacks now. 

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Someone should have knocked her out

Diomedes

No, she should not be in prison.  No, someone should not have knocked her out

The farg wrong with you fools.

Crazy lady...pity her and steer clear.  That's it.

Tomahawk

"It's okay, we called the cops." I'll go out on a limb and guess the videographer is one of those uppity whites. farg the police

Tomahawk

Is it wrong of me to think it's kinda weird that this white girl I went to high school with was inducted into the African American Hall of Fame?

https://www.cantondailyledger.com/news/20190228/canton-native-inducted-into-african-american-hall-of-fame