Minnesota Talk

Started by 4and26, December 28, 2008, 08:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Peterson likes to cough it up. He's fumbled 9 times this year. The name of the game is GAP CONTROL. Stay disciplined in their gaps and he will not have anywhere to run.

The Eagles should not lose this game. No way, no how.

Tomahawk

Hahahahaha, just like the taterskins game.

rjs246

Peterson is not the problem. They can probably stop him. The problem is that every time Minn goes 3 and out, they will take a minute and a half off of the clock. Every time the Eagles go 3 and out they will take 30 seconds off the clock. If the Minn defense shows up early this game will be a lot closer than it should be based on TOP alone.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

locked and loaded free money here we come meadowlands
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

The Williams twins going up against Herremans-Jackson-Cole could be troublesome.

If they are going to throw, and judging by Minny's pass defense they will, they should work Westbrook on the LBs a lot.

shorebird

rjs246

LJ Smith in the flat.
Klecko in the flat.
Super Bowl.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

More gold standard talk please.

reese125

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 29, 2008, 05:35:00 PM
The Williams twins going up against Herremans-Jackson-Cole could be troublesome.

If they are going to throw, and judging by Minny's pass defense they will, they should work Westbrook on the LBs a lot.

Quote from: rjs246 on December 29, 2008, 05:09:13 PM
Peterson is not the problem. They can probably stop him. The problem is that every time Minn goes 3 and out, they will take a minute and a half off of the clock. Every time the Eagles go 3 and out they will take 30 seconds off the clock. If the Minn defense shows up early this game will be a lot closer than it should be based on TOP alone.

McNabb is going to have to have a stellar game in the air, and their red zone problem are going to have to correct themselves in 6 days for the Vikings are ranked 5th in the league in the red zone

Heres the numbers in case you were wondering how close this game will be..and it will be close:

Eagles run offense-22nd
Vikings run def--1st

Eagles pass offense--6th
Vikings pass def--18th

Vikings pass offense-27th
Eagles pass def-2nd

Vikings run offense--3rd
Eagles run defense--6th

Magical_Retard

I think Pat Williams has been upgraded to probable for the game now.

:boom

Now that I am getting off from the high of yesterday I am worried that Reid will lay a egg here.

All the signs are there. The Eagles think they should win this. IGY thinks they should win. Reid will pass pass pass punt.

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

shorebird

Quote from: rjs246 on December 29, 2008, 05:54:41 PM
LJ Smith Cbuck in the flat.
Klecko Bwest in the flat.
Super Bowl.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 29, 2008, 05:35:00 PM

Pat is out with a broken scapula.

Quote from: Magical_Retard on December 29, 2008, 06:07:30 PM
I think Pat Williams has been upgraded to probable for the game now.

Or not.

reese125

or maybe

Vikings NT Pat Williams (shoulder) has been medically cleared to face the Eagles in the NFC Wild Card round.
"Pat Williams is going to try and make the push for this weekend," coach Brad Childress said.
Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

MadMarchHare

One good forearm should re-break that clavicle.  Then it's smooth sailing.
Anyone but Reid.