Eagle Walk On . . .

Started by 4and26, April 13, 2005, 10:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

what happened to kevin bacon...hes such a good actor but all he does is go around and hack it up now

he had a chance to get off the path to hell that hes currently on with mystic river and he parlays that into beauty shop

and now this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 04, 2005, 08:20:31 AM
what happened to kevin bacon...hes such a good actor but all he does is go around and hack it up now

he had a chance to get off the path to hell that hes currently on with mystic river and he parlays that into beauty shop

and now this

Remain calm... all is well!

MURP

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 04, 2005, 08:20:31 AM

i havnt seen it yet, but his last release, "The Woodsman" got favorable reviews on IMDB. 

ice grillin you

i havnt seen it yet, but his last release, "The Woodsman" got favorable reviews on IMDB.

eh...the movie is a snoozefest but bacon was decent enough in it...its one of those small indy type films that a certain segement of the movie watching population will rave about regardless of how boring/bad it is just because its not a big budget release...ie 95% of the movies that come out of sundance

its no my dog skip thats for sure 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

i heard this woman on MMR this morning. said, if you're a guy, dont plan to cut your hair if you want in on it until after october. stupid shaggy 70's
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

T_Section224

if I didn't have to appear professional for my real job I'd so be at the casting call
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyPhreak54

Know what's farged up about that though?

If you have NCAA eligibility left and you try out for that role and make it -- you lose all NCAA eligibility.

What the farg is that? Just more proof that the NCAA is the spawn of satan.

Wingspan

i hope shoulderpad shawn is there :D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

He would've been better off in Danza's garbage man movie.

TempleOwl

So, you must have hair and you must relinquish any NCAA eligibility.  I WAS an Eagles fan in 1976.  I have hair and no NCAA eligibility left.  I should get first shot!!  :-D
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 15, 2005, 01:14:57 PM

If you have NCAA eligibility left and you try out for that role and make it -- you lose all NCAA eligibility.

Dee Brown declared himself for the NBA draft breaks his foot and will be allowed to return to the University of Illinois to kick ass. Why don't football players get that? Does the NCAA have different rules for different sports?

rjs246

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 15, 2005, 02:14:14 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 15, 2005, 01:14:57 PM

Dee Brown declared himself for the NBA draft breaks his foot and will be allowed to return to the University of Illinois to kick ass. Why don't football players get that? Does the NCAA have different rules for different sports?

You don't lose eligibility until you officially retain an agent. Or star as an extra in a bad football movie.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

It's really tough to star in anything as an extra.

The man. The myth. The legend.