Eagles Chiefs Game Thread

Started by 4and26, October 02, 2005, 03:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

Let get it on .....

Game Day Roster Moves:

Free safety Sean Considine will suit up for the first time in his NFL career against the Chiefs. With the release of wide receiver Darnerien McCants, there was an extra roster spot for gameday and it will be filled by the team's fourth-round draft pick in the 2005 NFL Draft.
There were no surprises otherwise for the Eagles inactives. Kicker David Akers and defensive tackle Darwin Walker are out with injuries. Recently signed Todd France will play in his first-ever NFL game. Rookie Mike Patterson is replacing Walker in the starting lineup.

The other inactives are as followed. Mike McMahon is the third quarterback. Running back Ryan Moats, safety Jeremy Thornburg, linebacker Matt McCoy, tackles Calvin Armstrong and Todd Herremans are the other inactives.

The Chiefs received a big blow to their running game as tackle Willie Roaf will not play with a hamstring injury. Jordan Black will start at left tackle for Roaf and Kevin Sampson will slide over to right tackle for Black.

The other Chiefs inactives are: tackles Will Svitek, Jeremy Parquet and Roaf; wide receiver Chris Horn; defensive tackle Ryan Sims; defensive end Khari Long; linebacker Keyaron Fox and the third QB is Damon Huard.

BobbyT

I expect Kearse to do something more today even though run defense wil be their first priority.

GO EAGLES!
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

DutchBird

Can't wait... will be listening to the game while doing some translationwork for college...
You have New York, we have Amsterdam
Just 15,000 Dutch beat out 90,000 Americans

With Timmy, one of three things is going to happen. Somebody is going to get hurt - it's either going to be him, an opponent, or one of our players.

Magical_Retard

im in nyc and so have to wait till the giants and rams game ends.....thing is this game is taking forever...they just started the 4rth...im looking at missing a good chunk of the 1st qrt for the eagles.

lets try to do the play by play for us poor folk!

and oh yeah WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

General_Failure

FOX just used the opening ten seconds of Raining Blood to intro the game. Nice.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

France is kicking off. Short kick to the ten, taken to the 35.

TexasEagle

PBP please... when the game starts of course. :D

General_Failure

Holmes runs for four, cuts right back into Kalu.

Magical_Retard

why in the world is this giants game taking forever to end???!!?!??!?!?!!?!!?!
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

General_Failure

Quick slant to Kennison, first down, 14 yards.

General_Failure

DutchBird

Run D sounds decent on the first snap... just 4 yards... s***! 13 yard pass to Kenison
You have New York, we have Amsterdam
Just 15,000 Dutch beat out 90,000 Americans

With Timmy, one of three things is going to happen. Somebody is going to get hurt - it's either going to be him, an opponent, or one of our players.

PhillyPhanInDC

Good to see my boy finally out on the field! Go Iggs!
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

General_Failure

2nd and 3, pitch left to Holmes, close to the first down but he should be short.

General_Failure

First and 10, playaction screen to Holmes, 9 yard pickup.