Week 4 - Titans: The Eagles Go To MAGA Land

Started by MDS, September 23, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Clement is inactive. So that whole Sproles/Clement role is missing from the offense and special teams.

Gabbert is inactive for the Titans so it's gimpy Mariota backed up by Austin Davis.

General_Failure

Here we go with another week of the defense not doing anything until they're at the goal line, I guess.

Munson

Ah, trying the vaunted "leave WR's open" defense
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Munson on September 30, 2018, 01:06:23 PM
Ah, trying the vaunted "leave WR's open" defense

It's more the find Jalen Mills strategy.   Sooner SJ makes his way outside the better.

General_Failure

I hate to go all IGY here, but Jalen Mills is likeable. I'd prefer less like and more able.

Don Ho

A little stretching out would have helped there Agholor.  Beautiful ball by Wentz
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Still the worst screen team I ever remember seeing.

Don Ho