Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Rome

Everyone forgot about him for a second and this is his response. 

AO5?

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Christians do luv them sum consumerism.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I wonder if he got his guns blessed today.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I hope he's one of the 46% of gun owners who store their weapons safely. 

Tomahawk

I hope he's one of the 54% that will blast his gun on your face

Diomedes

ice grillin you

i dont follow him on social media so maybe hes always posted videos and shtein but jason peters sure seems fired up about coming back next year...having to watch the super bowl and not play it had to have been a huge gut shot for him add in his age and he seems lit for next season
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

generally im ready to move on from ancient left tackles coming off major injuries but yea not him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

He's never seen the sun, only the holy light of the Lord Jesus Christ. Can I get an Amen?