Jeremy Reaves, DB, South Alabama

Joe Ostman, DE, Central Michigan

Danny Ezechukwu, DE/LB Purdue

Ian Park, OL, Slippery Rock

Stephen Roberts, DB, Auburn

Bruce Hector, DT, South Florida

Ryan Neal, DB, Southern Illinois

Brandon Silvers, QB, Troy
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I don't understand why Josh Adams wasn't drafted.  His 40 time at the Irish Pro Day was 4.48 which is pretty quick for a big guy. 

Whatever.  Good pickup.

Don Ho

Agreed, he was highly rated but apparently did not finish this past season strong but thought for sure he'd be drafted.

Rome

I thought he was picked on Friday.   I'm legit surprised he wasn't at all.

Don Ho

QuoteDetractors will point to Adams' upright running style, high-cut frame and the fact that be benefited from running behind two of this year's best offensive line prospects (Quenton Nelson, Mike McGlinchey), and those are valid criticisms. There's plenty of talent there, but a deep running back class could easily push Adams further down the board than some might expect.

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on April 29, 2018, 09:29:12 PM
QuoteDetractors will point to Adams' upright running style, high-cut frame and the fact that be benefited from running behind two of this year's best offensive line prospects (Quenton Nelson, Mike McGlinchey), and those are valid criticisms. There's plenty of talent there, but a deep running back class could easily push Adams further down the board than some might expect.

This is spot on.

I thought he'd at least be drafted based off his measurables and 40 time. He's local, graduated from CB South.

Rome

Douglas seems to specialize in seeing potential where others see limitations.  I trust his judgement, obviously.  I do think it's silly to penalize a guy for running behind a good offensive line.   

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on April 30, 2018, 04:27:52 AMI do think it's silly to penalize a guy for running behind a good offensive line.   

DeMarco Murracy says hi from free agency.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Murray is a victim of his own making.  Why pay him a fortune when you can get equal or greater production out of a mid-round or later draft pick?

Cthulhu

at this point that he's not been signed, why not see what he wants?
could be worse.. much worse..

Zanshin

Quote from: Cthulhu on April 30, 2018, 07:57:49 AM
at this point that he's not been signed, why not see what he wants?
could be worse.. much worse..

Barring injury, that's an unnecessary and underthought idea for a number of compelling reasons that I don't feel like I should have to type.

Cthulhu

meant nothing more than that we lost blount, need a heavy, per se. being in a rotation would not kill him. meant nothing more than give him a try. not being signed maybe we could get him for the low and have a bruiser to replace blount.  nothing more, nothing less.  just an idea.

Zanshin

In a vacuum, but his Philly history, injury history and age seem to combine to make that a less than an exciting prospect unless some kind of disaster strikes, at least to me.

QB Eagles

Ajayi is a big back with a style not all that different from Blount. Blount was more reliable in short yardage situations but it's not as if the Eagles don't have anyone who can run between the tackles. For years, the Eagles has zero backs like this. Having two last year was a boon, but hardly necessary.