Hippos

Started by Yeti, April 16, 2010, 03:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

"Hi Jessica, .......um, ..........can I see your boobs?"
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

You're just saying that because its an image from her staring contest video she put out some time last year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

you see right through me
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

PG, get this one for the kids then grab some Advil

hbionic

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 23, 2010, 10:56:40 AM

I think its just me...but I see 4 colorful penises with one huge testicle attached. And a black lever.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Yeti

Quote from: hbionic on April 23, 2010, 12:15:57 PM

I think its just me...but I see 4 colorful penises with one huge testicle attached. And a black lever.

Are you describing the game or your weekend?

Hbionic

Sgt PSN

Yeti

Hbionic

Yeti

Hbionic

shorebird

Amazing to think a little cutie like that will grow up to be a one two and a half ton behemoth that could squash you with one foot.

Couple more hippo facts.

The Hippopotamus is the third largest land animal behind the white Rhino and the Elephant.

The Hippopotamus is one of the most aggressive animals in the world and often regarded as the most ferocious animal in Africa.

shorebird

This is cool. We should do it for more interesting animals.

Yeti

One of my favorites, the
SNOW LEOPARDa supposed pet of the Yeti, snow leopards habitat includes the himalayas and have fur markings that look like eyes on their eyelids.

Hbionic

Yeti

Hbionic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons