Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 18, 2016, 06:34:09 PM
so that fat dude who ferried chip around didnt run away with him to sf

ps that is 30th street station for all of you out there that arent from philly....which is most of you.

He's been here since Butch retired

Step up your knowledge son

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 18, 2016, 04:46:18 PM
Quote from: Rome on January 18, 2016, 03:20:37 PM

Doug had a dream...

Eagles head coach
Insurance salesman
pharmacy manager

You make the call.

And they're shielding mds' boy Howie...no show at the presser tomorrow

This is the face of a man they make Lifetime Original movies about.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Watching the Chiefs slowly make their way down the field Saturday was both jarring in a flashback to Andy and a glimpse into the future.

hbionic

I think Pederson, having been a QB, would have more aggessive tendencies or deeply rooted philosophies about an offense than an Offensive lineman who is used to grinding things out as opposed to throwing a deep pass*

*I know more than IGY about football.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

I'm not buying into the notion that Pederson picked up all of Andy's bad habits, and I'm not throwing too much blame about their lack of urgency on him either. Just like when Childress was here, he got none of the credit when the O played well and none of the blame when they farged up. Everyone knew that the offense was Andy's baby. Nothing changed in KC.

QB Eagles

Quote from: hbionic on January 18, 2016, 09:59:44 PM
I think Pederson, having been a QB, would have more aggessive tendencies or deeply rooted philosophies about an offense than an Offensive lineman who is used to grinding things out as opposed to throwing a deep pass*

Their OC is also going to be a former QB whose offense in San Diego was QB oriented.... to the tune of being very close to the top of the rankings in passing and very close to the bottom of the rankings in rushing. Of course they have Rivers, Allen, and Gates, and the Eagles don't. It's also widely assumed that McCoy was micromanaging that offense. So neither the HC nor the OC have much of a track record they can be graded on.

Susquehanna Birder

ps that is 30th street station for all of you out there that arent from philly....which is most of you.

He came into town on the train?

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on January 19, 2016, 08:31:25 AM

He came into town on the train?

Carried his own luggage too. GRIT

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on January 18, 2016, 09:59:44 PM
an offense than an Offensive lineman who is used to grinding things out

pass first offenses still employ an offensive line

just because you played line has nothing to do with how you want to run your offense

andy was a quarterbacks coach before he was a head coach and he coached the ultimate gunslinger

by far the biggest criticism of andy while eagles coach was passing the ball too much and at the wrong times...."grinding things out' was basically a foreign concept to him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Miami hired Washburn as a senior defensive assistant for DL, so we don't have to worry about him coming back

Susquehanna Birder

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 19, 2016, 12:07:17 PM
Miami hired Washburn as a senior defensive assistant for DL, so we don't have to worry about him coming back

washburn learned under scwartz for almost ten years so you might be getting the next best thing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk