Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

LeCharles Bentley is on his way to the Novacare as well.  Per Spadaro.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on January 18, 2016, 05:06:42 PM

It's only truth when they are AT novacare.

QB Eagles

Was Reich hired as OC because he was the only OC candidate with a less impressive resume than Doug's?

Eagles_Legendz

Offense run in SD would be a good one for Bradford's skill set if they go that route.  I don't hate Reich being here.

PhillyPhreak54

I won't believe it until John Clarke stalks him at the airport

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 18, 2016, 05:24:36 PM
Offense run in SD would be a good one for Bradford's skill set if they go that route.  I don't hate Reich being here.

i cant see bradford returning to the mess

houston serves him well. close to okc, throwing to hopkins, limited attention and pressure
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Rome

MDS

so that fat dude who ferried chip around didnt run away with him to sf

ps that is 30th street station for all of you out there that arent from philly....which is most of you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 18, 2016, 04:46:18 PM
Eagles head coach
Insurance salesman
pharmacy manager

You make the call.

LOL!  It's all about the brief case.  Hopefully it's full of binders on the art of time management.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on January 18, 2016, 06:34:08 PM
That's a joke, right?   Say yes.

So I may have just regurgitated for nothing?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Ha, Eskin says that the Eagles blocked SF from talking to Stoutland, Undlin, and Fipp. farg off, Chip.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 18, 2016, 05:24:36 PM

Same, no problem with Reich.  I'm with IGY, let this all playout.  Yes AR had the Favre thing going coming in and some championship heritage but 99% of us had no clue who he was.  Weak division that will be equally weak next season, this all my work out.

I do hope the first question at the presser is "WTF were you guys thinking in Foxboro on Saturday in the fourth quarter?"

BigEd76

Quote from: Rome on January 18, 2016, 06:34:08 PM
That's a joke, right?   Say yes.

:-\

At least he coached WRs in four different places the last four years (and five-in-five if he comes here)

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on January 18, 2016, 05:06:42 PM

To replace Duce?