Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: smeags on January 15, 2016, 01:12:46 PM
being the homer he is, I have to think jay has a Pederson jersey stashed in his closet that he wore for the first game in the reid era.

lol no shot

My brother had a Ty Detmer jersey...so we could get that and change the nameplate

phillycrew

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 14, 2016, 09:46:56 PM
What's probably the most frustrating with this is that other than Gase, the Eagles didn't interview any of the top candidates.

McDermott
Jackson
McDaniels

Regardless of what you think about any of them, they were/are 3 of the top candidates. Didn't talk to a single one of them. And why make him the offer right now?  No one else is banging on his door, so it's not like you've got to worry about another team stealing him. Why not see how the Pats and Cats do this weekend? 

Whatevs.  Lurie misses Andy, wants to recapture that so close to a Super Bowl but not quite there magic I guess.

Totally agree.  Any of those 3 would have been better options than Pedophile.  You just know CK is going to SF and is going to rip off a great run with Kapernick.  I would have rather kept CK for another year than this guy.

phillycrew

Quote from: rjs246 on January 15, 2016, 11:05:12 AM
Quote from: phattymatty on January 15, 2016, 10:32:16 AM
like an old out of shape jim from the office.

Looks like every single schlubby 40-something dude in america. I work with at least seven guys who look exactly like this. They're married and they have kids and a mortgage and they stopped giving a farg about how they look about a decade ago. This picture is how I envision everyone on this board at their annual christmas parties.

I do kinda resemble him and your remarks   :crazy

General_Failure

Quote from: phillycrew on January 16, 2016, 07:35:31 AM
You just know CK is going to SF and is going to rip off a great run with Kapernick.

Look, there's saying dumb things because you're miserable, but let's not go crazy.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Chip ain't doing shtein anywhere.  Arians and Carroll are licking their chops thinking about facing Joe College twice a year.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Hearing Bed Wetter saying Dougie P ain't ready to be HC makes me root even harder for him.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on January 16, 2016, 11:44:24 PM
Bed Wetter saying Dougie P ain't ready to be HC

That's the first positive news about Pederson.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm so excited for the Pederson era

Back to lousy clock management and no urgency

General_Failure

I want Pederson's first decision to be to pull hard for them to keep Riley Cooper because the team lacks veteran leadership.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

I guess the good thing about the Chiefs losing is that Pederson can get to work sooner. I'm not excited about this. I'm not even optimistic about it. But he's the guy and I have no reason to hate on him.

On the plus side though, he does have NFL experience as a player and coach. Any holdovers from Reid should at least be familiar with him.  90% chance this doesn't end well, but farg it....I'm rooting for the other 10.

Don Ho

90% of this rests on apathetic owner and pencil dick GM, 10% on Pederson. 

Geowhizzer

Meh, I wouldn't have been excited about any of them.  Pederson may as well be the schlep that does the job.  They're going to suck for the next several years anyway.

Sgt PSN

The more I think about it, the more I really feel bad for the guy.  It would be tough enough for him to win if he was hired by a rock solid organization with a competent GM and a quality roster. This guy gets Howie and his #1 QB is currently Mark Sanchez.

Farg the gold standard. This is more like the golden shower standard. Just pissing all over the city.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I'd like to hear more about you all and your schlubbiness.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.