Divisional Round - BDN Gets Off Here.

Started by Rome, January 06, 2019, 10:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Hicks bounced off Hill.  Damn the birds LB crew is awful
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

will sound like 20/20 but I said it to dood next to me before the fake...gotta take that penalty...if it was a tie game they punt but down 14-0 I thought they would straight go for it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Come on fargheads you gotta be prepared for that outside release there
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Who the farg is #48?  Asst. Equipment Manager?

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 13, 2019, 05:40:41 PM
will sound like 20/20 but I said it to dood next to me before the fake...gotta take that penalty...if it was a tie game they punt but down 14-0 I thought they would straight go for it

Sure you did.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

The saints are probably getting the first down either way. More disturbed by the big Michael Thomas play than the fake.

General_Failure

Quote from: Rome on January 13, 2019, 05:44:38 PM

Sure you did.

There was no way they were going to point.

Don Ho

That was like the Titans game winning drive in OT.  Lot of ugly, bad shtein just happened.

That clown that scored is from University of Hawaii and he was trash

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

This farging thing is slipping away fast

QB Eagles

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on January 13, 2019, 05:46:56 PM
That clown that scored is from University of Hawaii and he was trash

I think this is the first negative thing I've ever seen Don say about Hawaii.

Suddenly the bad karma is building up.