Week 1 - Falcons: Banner Night, Bitches

Started by MDS, August 06, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Home Depot's hiring Tre.

How farging stupid
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

See ya Sullivan.  Never seen someone so unaware with the ball on the ground that long.

Don Ho

They give them this catch people will die.  No farging way
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 06, 2018, 11:31:54 PM
See ya Sullivan.  Never seen someone so unaware with the ball on the ground that long.

Odubel this is Tre, Tre this is Odubel

QB Eagles

Anyone else feel the Falcons convert this next play regardless of challenge outcome, especially with extra time to plan?

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 06, 2018, 11:34:46 PM
Anyone else feel the Falcons convert this next play regardless of challenge outcome, especially with extra time to plan?

I guess Doug thought so too.

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Barnett's been lining up there all night too.

Don Ho

Seriously, I feel like I'm watching the Phillies run the base paths.

QB Eagles

When I heard the name Rasul Douglas that was the last result I was expecting on that play.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 06, 2018, 11:38:17 PM
When I heard the name Rasul Douglas that was the last result I was expecting on that play.

I told my wife "Oh God, PLEASE give him help!"  Amazing.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

General_Failure

Nobody wants to win this long, terrible game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Correction, Atlanta wants to win this long, terrible game a little.

The man. The myth. The legend.