Week 1 - Falcons: Banner Night, Bitches

Started by MDS, August 06, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on September 06, 2018, 10:21:51 PM
Oh my god Foles. 

Think the uncalled hold made that pass look a lot worse than it was. Ertz couldn't get to where he was supposed to be.

Don Ho

three FG's might win this thing.

I thought Bradham wasn't playing?  Gift INT there

Diomedes

Yeah, I can't stand this green graphic on third downs.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Sloppy like every kickoff game in recent memory. September is like the real preseason now.

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Nice strong throw there Nick.  Wallace had him beat

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Not going to mint many new football fans with games like this.

QB Eagles

Anyone see an Eagle receiver open more than 10 yards downfield yet?

Diomedes