2015 Fantasy Football - OMG your big league

Started by SunMo, August 30, 2015, 11:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i'm in 2 suicide leagues this. one has about 2K pool and one has about 5K. normally i do different teams to hedge myself from any big upsets but I think I'm just gonna go all in and pick the same each week. what do you think has better odds?

SD

Quote from: SunMo on September 09, 2015, 01:41:45 PM
the 2nd team is a little light in RB but that's too be expected with 12 teams.  both are solid teams

Offered dude Brandon Marshall and Joseph Randle for Doug Martin and Jaccpot. I'm usually a wait and see guy but I have a feeling Martin is gonna go off on the Titans and he won't want to move him.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on September 09, 2015, 05:38:23 PM
i'm in 2 suicide leagues this. one has about 2K pool and one has about 5K. normally i do different teams to hedge myself from any big upsets but I think I'm just gonna go all in and pick the same each week. what do you think has better odds?

Are you in the silver bullet?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Dropped Gates, have Olsen so it's no big deal. Needed to get another RB in that league, dude hasn't accepted or denied my Marshall/Randle for Jaccpot/Martin deal yet.

Choices on waivers were the likes of Brandon Bolden, James White, Dion Lewis, Josh Robinson, Khiry Robinson, Theo Riddick, Christine Michael

Since I have Randle I went with Michael. Not looking for a one week guy so I stayed away from the Pats RBs. If it wasn't for Randle I would have went with Robinson because he's backing up Gore who's old as dirt. Contemplating dropping one of the my sleeper WRs (Coleman or Lockett) and picking him up.

hunt

whoever winds up taking over the shane vereen role in ne could be valuable in a ppr league...lewis could be that guy.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Munson

Had my auction...didn't go as planned. I wanted to come out with at least one more high priced guy but the prices people were going for were just too much. I went in with a great crop of keepers, but still. Team is okay, way too many line up decisions I'm going to have to make every week though.

QB-Russell Wilson $8 (Keeper)
RB-Eddie Lacy $35 (Keeper)
RB-Latavius Murray $6 (Keeper)
WR-Antonio Brown $40 (keeper)
WR-Devante Adams $6 (keeper)
WR-Eddie Royal $7
TE-Martellus Bennett $2 (keeper)
W/R/T-Chris Ivory $16

Bench-Tom Brady $11
Bench-Ryan Matthews $7
Bench-Shane Vereen $4
Bench-DeSean Jackson $11
Bench-Brandon Marshall $10
Bench-Marques Colston $2
Bench-Jordy Nelson $19 (last pick, grabbed him for keeper purposes)

D-Philly
K-Josh Scobee

Gonna stash Jordy on IR and pick up Tyler Lockett.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Are those prices actual cash that you have to pay to the league kitty, or is this just some make believe shtein with an imaginary salary cap?

Munson

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 10, 2015, 07:10:58 PM
Are those prices actual cash that you have to pay to the league kitty, or is this just some make believe shtein with an imaginary salary cap?

Nah, just a $200 salary cap. League is $100 buy-in.

Auction drafts >>>> snake
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hunt

Quote from: hunt on September 10, 2015, 10:35:30 AM
whoever winds up taking over the shane vereen role in ne could be valuable in a ppr league...lewis could be that guy.

yep
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

I have Marshall in the flex in a ppr but he's going up against Haden, if Evans is out would you go with Vincent Jackson? The rookie qb angle scares me but the Titans D blows.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Munson

heard some things about Marshall being moved into the slot a lot today too to get him away from Haden.

SD

The Browns said they weren't using Haden to shadow Marshall today but he would be covering him when he's on the outside. A lot of teams are moving their big receiver to the slot because of the mismatch it creates.