Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

so for anyone thats interested.

11/20 PSU game vs. Indiana is at FedEx Field.

the Flyers are in DC that same night.

should be a fun sports day.

SunMo

i would be interested if anybody puts ticket orders together for those things
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

penn state tickets will be 50 cents in the parking lot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

what about caps tickets smart guy

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 24, 2010, 12:30:54 PM
penn state tickets will be 50 cents in the parking lot

not so sure about this, you're going to have people from all over coming to this game, from the regulars that fill up beaver stadium to people like me in dc who don't make it up for many games.

especially if you want to get a group of seats together.

rjs246

The DC Metro Area has one of the largest concentration of Penn State alumni in the country. Or it did 10 years ago when I graduated.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

it's good to have all this information in one place

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on August 24, 2010, 12:48:40 PM
it's good to have all this information in one place

more than a few tickets together will be impossible and expensive unless the caps still do group sales which i highly doubt they do for the flyers...a pair im sure i could work for face

Quote from: rjs246 on August 24, 2010, 12:47:41 PM
The DC Metro Area has one of the largest concentration of Penn State alumni in the country.

it has a deep concentration of taterskins fans as well and tickets to their games are cheap

50 cents is an exaggeration but if you pay more than ten bucks to get in that game you should be shot

virginia tech usc tickets were readily available for at and below face

MDS

you sure you guys wanna go see a team thats gonna lose to temple? at home?

OH YEA ITS ON
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

According to Blue White illustrated Bolden is the leader among the QBs.  Jones is going to be redshirted. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jones being redshirted is old news.  But McGloin will be the starter at least until he gets killed in Bama.

ice grillin you

i cant see joe giving the job to a true frosh...but if he gives it to bolden then say bye bye to jones...he will def transfer....in fact he might transfer anyway

Drunkmasterflex

They did mention the possibility of Newsome changing positions.  Grosz was saying Bolden is the best athlete and has the best mechanics for what they want to do offensively. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Seabiscuit36

All in all this is a great position for them to be in as far as talent to get the job.  I cant remember anytime recently where they had so many QB's going for the job legitimately
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons